[2014-02-12] I would totally go to see that movie!

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

StCredZero

[2014-02-12] I would totally go to see that movie!

Post by StCredZero »

...at the cheapo theater matinee, maybe, but I would totally want to see it.

Re: [2014-02-12] I would totally go to see that movie!

Post by Guest »

Ditto! Also, I just want to say I think it's good to let it be known when something's done right and I think this comic was a hit! Both the concept of pitching that movie idea and the punchline in the last panel made me laugh. Good job!

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Guest wrote:Ditto! Also, I just want to say I think it's good to let it be known when something's done right and I think this comic was a hit! Both the concept of pitching that movie idea and the punchline in the last panel made me laugh. Good job!
I dunno. I've found his build-ups lately to be pretty good, but the punchlines aren't really doing it for me.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:
Guest wrote:Ditto! Also, I just want to say I think it's good to let it be known when something's done right and I think this comic was a hit! Both the concept of pitching that movie idea and the punchline in the last panel made me laugh. Good job!
I dunno. I've found his build-ups lately to be pretty good, but the punchlines aren't really doing it for me.
seriously dude, lately your punchlines are kind of ruining your strips...

lorde123

Post by lorde123 »

I would totally go to see that movie! I think it's a wordle great movie, and I'm definitely going to see it. I think it's very entertaining and it's a great way to spend a few hours. I think it's a great movie, and I'm definitely going to see it.

El Patrone

Post by El Patrone »

You provide people with questionable information. If you have read articles about cash loan, you would know about fraud like this. I would better to go to the bank with license rather than to take loans from private person. And what's your opinion? Do you trust to individuals? I don't see they provide any guarantees not to raise rate.

BilalTyle

Post by BilalTyle »

I would totally go to see that movie! The excitement of upcoming films is undeniable. For a wide range of options, check out alternatives to 123Movies for a seamless and enjoyable movie-watching experience.

adelebrown68

Post by adelebrown68 »

We have ranked the best movies of all time that our film editors say you need to watch. Which movie is your favorite? Boba game