[2014-07-20] Snatching a Coin

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

ReasonablyDoubtful

[2014-07-20] Snatching a Coin

Post by ReasonablyDoubtful »

stable American dollar
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Time to piss off people with logic and facts!

Katya

Re: [2014-07-20] Snatching a Coin

Post by Katya »

That counterfeiter has to have an amazing 3D printer to print those coins. Quality aside, that volume in a short amount of time would be quite impressive, as is having the capital to pony up 2500 metric tons of metal.

Toper

Post by Toper »

Yes, yes, a character in SMBC did a trick with economics that Zach thought was clever but doesn't make much sense if you try to think about it. I agree that this instance is a little different because the trick is even less good because it requires the economic jokester not just to have dubiously applied some principle but also to be fabulously wealthy. Don't care.

What I do care enough to comment about is: is snatching a coin some sort of standard thing? For students of some other thing? I do not think I've heard of it.

Quentin

Post by Quentin »

That line about stability of american fiat currency was a real good one. Sometimes Zach just cracks premium quality jokes left and right,

henharm

Post by henharm »

Quentin wrote:That line about stability of american fiat currency was a real good one. Sometimes Zach just cracks premium quality jokes left and right,
American currency is stable, and inflates at a relatively stable and desired rate. It takes five minutes in an economics class to learn this.

Post by Guest »

woah is it just me or did it get a lot more fedora in here

hamjudo

Post by hamjudo »

The kid is using a scam to get the coin from the master, instead of using speed and dexterity. The phone call was a trick. The kid is now the master of the master.

a1s

Post by a1s »

hamjudo wrote:The kid is using a scam to get the coin from the master, instead of using speed and dexterity. The phone call was a trick. The kid is now the master of the master.
+1.
I'm really surprised that it took 6 month for someone to figure this out.
(Admittedly, pulling off this trick requires you to occasionally go through with crazy shit like that (or no one would take the threats seriously), but the amount of wealth expended per average attempt ends up being way low.)

victorpatrick1

Post by victorpatrick1 »

Rather than employing agility and quickness, the child is conniving to obtain the coin from the master. The bitlife call turned out to be a ruse. Now the child rules over the master.

articlesfreeonno1

Post by articlesfreeonno1 »

This really is therefore stunning as well as innovative. I simply adore the actual colours as well as whomever will get this within the postal mail is going to be grinning. professional draft review services

dirahot469246

Post by dirahot469246 »

Preserve the fantastic succeed, Document look at small number of reports using this ınternet site and additionally I presume the cyberspace web page is normally substantial unique there are found groups about terrific knowledge. Seminyak Restaurant Place

alicebobby

Post by alicebobby »

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared bitlife game this wonderful paragraph at at this place