[2015-01-11] Missing image

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderator: Kimra

[2015-01-11] Missing image

Postby fuzzymo » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Pardon me if I did this wrong, but I didn't see anything in the FAQ covering it.

Maybe I'm being impatient, but the image seems to be missing from 2015-01-11.
fuzzymo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Re: [2015-01-11] Missing image

Postby DonRetrasado » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Can you give us any more detail? Were you running a lot of background tabs or something?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: [2015-01-11] Missing image

Postby DonRetrasado » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:10 pm

try restarting your computer to see if that fixes the issue
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: [2015-01-11] Missing image

Postby fuzzymo » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:42 pm

DonRetrasado wrote:Can you give us any more detail? Were you running a lot of background tabs or something?


Nope, normal amount of tabs, and previous days of SMBC worked fine. It wasn't a reboot your computer type of error. I was getting 404 on the image itself, even after clearing browser cache, but the rest of SMBC loaded. I'm guessing that whatever machine/cache serves the images wasn't ready when the page was made active.

FWIW, it's fixed now.
fuzzymo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Re: [2015-01-11] Missing image

Postby DonRetrasado » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm

fuzzymo wrote:FWIW, it's fixed now.

Glad to hear. For statistics purposes, how would you rate your tech support experience? (1-10 is okay; I hope it's not a zero! :lol: )
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: [2015-01-11] Missing image

Postby fuzzymo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:08 am

DonRetrasado wrote:
fuzzymo wrote:FWIW, it's fixed now.

Glad to hear. For statistics purposes, how would you rate your tech support experience? (1-10 is okay; I hope it's not a zero! :lol: )

Let's go with a 9. :)
fuzzymo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm


Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron