Mouse-over text

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Mouse-over text

Post by Astrogirl »

Okay so when did Zach start adding mouse-over text to the comics instead of just red-button-votey comics? Do I need to go back and reread hundreds of comics? I don't have the time!

/edit: http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=3659 on 2015-03-04 may have been the first.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: Mouse-over text

Post by DonRetrasado »

I think those are just the titles of the comics, you can see them all if you look at the drop-down menu in the archives page: http://www.smbc-comics.com/archives.php

I could've sworn a handful of the older comics also had titles, but maybe I'm confusing it with something else.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

He mentioned it in the little blog thingy down below, only been a week or so. He's also adding voteys gradually to older comics.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Peon

Post by Peon »

I for one will not stand for this rampant retconning of the smbc universe. think of the continuity!
Ask the next question.

dangerkeith300

Post by dangerkeith300 »

Peon wrote:I for one will not stand for this rampant retconning of the smbc universe. think of the continuity!
The discontinuity is one of the reasons I like SMBC. I don't wan't a storyline to follow, I want joke-a-day comics!

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

dangerkeith300 wrote:
Peon wrote:I for one will not stand for this rampant retconning of the smbc universe. think of the continuity!
The discontinuity is one of the reasons I like SMBC. I don't wan't a storyline to follow, I want joke-a-day comics!
You, sir, are a rube.