[2016-3-18] Implications of Something Lauren Faust Said

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

StCredZero

[2016-3-18] Implications of Something Lauren Faust Said

Post by StCredZero »

In response to some smartass questions about the sewage systems of floating pegasi cities in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the creator Lauren Faust famously quipped that pegasi only excrete helium. This has some interesting implications. Helium is pretty much chemically inert. It's hard to come up with a way that something could extract energy chemically and have helium left over. It basically implies that My Little Pony pegasi are powered by nuclear fusion. In a way, this makes perfect sense, because one pegasus has been shown producing a 12-degree mach cone, which would imply that she can fly at Mach 4.5. (Also, if you use the fanonical pony top of head height of shoulder-high on an average human, you can work out that the same pegasus in the opening credits is pulling about 120g in the barrel roll.) Another implication: If a human ever hung out with the ponies from My Little Pony, the neutron flux would kill them.

http://redonkulousheadcanon.tumblr.com/

AlixeTiir

Re: [2016-3-18] Implications of Something Lauren Faust Said

Post by AlixeTiir »

If a human ever hung out with the ponies from My Little Pony, the neutron flux would kill them.
Now I can finally convince my brother to stop being a brony.