[4-29-2016] Too far outside the realm of possibility.

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

hanchogrande

[4-29-2016] Too far outside the realm of possibility.

Post by hanchogrande »

There's no efficiency minded person in the world who look at Soylent Green and think that it's supposed to be a total replacement. Soylent is a supplement, obviously, and a way to take a little off your bottom line. What's the econ term for that, making use of byproducts? I can't recall.

Cannibal123

Re: [4-29-2016] Too far outside the realm of possibility.

Post by Cannibal123 »

What's more, Soylent *Green* was a special treat and always quickly run out. Presumably the other, more common colour was not human based and hence tasted worse.

a1s

Post by a1s »

Solylent isn't supposed to be a meal, it's a protein bar type of thing. I'm not sure if it's mentioned directly, but presumably people still eat grain as a primary source of nutrients.

AlixeTiir

Post by AlixeTiir »

hanchogrande wrote:What's the econ term for that, making use of byproducts? I can't recall.

I want to say "recycling", but that's not economist-ish-istic.

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

Truly My spouse and i go through the idea recently nevertheless I had created a number of views over it and from now on I want to you just read the idea yet again since it is rather well crafted. Fat loss fitness program Maitland FL

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

I am just genuinely thrilled to come across this great site along with does get pleasure from looking at valuable content put up below. Your concepts in the publisher ended up being wonderful, cheers to the talk about. skinoren cream

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

As the New, My organization is in the long term searching on line meant for article content which really can be for assist with my family. Thank you so much. 캡사이트

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

This is definitely the knowledge We are acquiring all over the place. Cheers for ones web site, I merely join your blog. This is the wonderful web site. . ufabetvip168

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

Wonderful blog post, resolved to go on and even bookmarked your webblog. As i can’t hold on to enjoy a book alot more as a result of one. ufabet

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

When i stunned while using the research people meant to makes unique post awesome. Superb pastime! เว็บหวยดีใจ

Liiinber

Post by Liiinber »

Thank you. I see that later.