Blame Quintushalls for this.
Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:57 pm
Questions about this comic's reality:
- Are these two parents siblings?
- If not, were all four grandparents CHLCA's?
- Were there other humans before these two paired and mated?
And most important,
- Why does the Prime Momma call her toddler "she" in the main comic and then "it" in the votey?
The female parental unit refers to its young differently in (hopefully) earlier instances, since it hasn't yet decided to self-identify as a "She" (pronounced "shay".)
As for your other questions:
In a way
These "humans" are a genetic mod by aliens to produce more tasty brains in chimps. Genetic variation (such as the male unit's defective X chromosome) is introduced to prevent blights. Mating by "humans" was not intended, but "nature finds a way"