[2019-02-21] Hitchcock

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

NeatNit
[Insert Here]

[2019-02-21] Hitchcock

Post by NeatNit »

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/hitchcock

I really can't thank the makeup crew enough.

Transcript (for search engines):
Woman: I mean, I don't really want it, but... Did you use a flying drone camera... At sunset... And with a Hitchcock zoom at the end?
Man: Me and my team, yeah. The only digital effects are the lens flares.
It was the greatest dick pic Sally had ever seen.

Extra panel: Woman: Put on some pants.
Man: No.

How is it possible that the extra panel isn't the dick pic in question?

StCredZero

Re: [2019-02-21] Hitchcock

Post by StCredZero »

In a perfect world, Zack will have sparked a new trend of people spending entire weekends making dic-pics in iMovie. (Complete with epic adventure movie soundtracks.)

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

Brilliant text. A posting is affecting loads of imperative complications one's world. Most people can't be uninvolved so that you can all these complications. The following posting supplies plans plus basics. Pretty enlightening plus simple. Best private gym for weight loss Winter Park

game

Post by game »

The issues are outlined in great depth, and everything is quite transparent and honest. There is no question that having the information is advantageous. Is my website incredibly lucrative in terms of sales? Please look at the following: quordle

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

I'd personally declare that will this is the a terrific article of an wonderful man or woman, i am just very happy to discover this specific. Logo

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

An individual's song is certainly impressive. You will have certain rather qualified musicians and artists. That i like everyone one of the best for results. Website Marketing Agency Bali

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

Freezing consideration perhaps it is an understanding to create could possibly help everybody else is having troubles searching though My group is some unclear a lot more i am permitted to get details and even communications information at these. how to play arcane mage

josefkyce

Post by josefkyce »

I've lately began the weblog, the data a person supply on this website offers assisted me personally significantly. Many thanks with regard to all your period & function. acid

Post by Guest »

It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. ทางเข้า ufabetมือถือ

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

This is usually a wonderful recommendations primarily so that you can all those a novice to blogosphere, limited plus genuine information… With thanks to get spreading brussels. Very important learn posting. 캡 주소 보는곳

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

A totally free tell you which usually they can be a a superb content from the awesome people, we're very happy to watch this approach. ufa

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

Superior Place, My organization is a great believer during ad opinions regarding online websites that will let the webpage novelists recognize that they’ve put in an item worthwhile that will the online market place! ufabet

kaivon

Post by kaivon »

Thank you so much meant for ad an extremely terrific report! I recently found your blog post perfect for my best necessities. It contains terrific together with practical articles or blog posts. Stick to beneficial financial job! คาสิโนดีใจ

seoo

Post by Guest »

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. admiral markets alternatives

seooo

seoo

Post by seooo »

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workYes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. chatroulette alternative