[03-04-2023] Teeth 2

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Philomorph

[03-04-2023] Teeth 2

Post by Philomorph »

Am I the first person with a 3D printer to point out that printing a giant handful of teeth like that would probably only use about $10 worth of filament? A great investment, if you don't mind it taking 27 hours of printing :)

Maybe he's using a special enamel-coated filament that's a lot more expensive.

samproject

Re: [03-04-2023] Teeth 2

Post by samproject »

There are presently 20 levels in the rhythm-based running game Geometry Dash Scratch , and each one features a different music. You have cubes of various colors and sizes to overcome in this unique cube platformer's obstacles and objectives. In this rhythm-based action platformer, you can fly and jump your way through peril.

zealdfar

Post by zealdfar »

One prevailing trend is the resurgence of vintage-inspired jewelry. Nostalgia is in cupcake 2048 full swing, with designs reminiscent of bygone eras making a significant comeback. Art Deco motifs, intricate filigree work, and Victorian-style pieces are gracing showcases and adorning individuals with a sense of timeless beauty and charm.

deskproposal

Post by deskproposal »

I'm happy I came on your website since I was unable to discover any information on this subject before.I also run a website, so please let me know if you're interested in writing guest posts for me in the future. I'm constantly searching for new visitors to my website.basket random