Twilight

We've read at least one, and we'll prove it!
carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Re: Twilight

Post by carbonstealer »

Considered it I have, but also discarded it. Today's children are only going to get more obnoxious and less rewarding, and soon it will be illegal to punish school children by shoving a barbed spike up their behinds and planting them outside the classroom so that they can serve as a warning to the other children. HOW WILL THE CHILDREN BE CONTROLLED
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Microchips implanted in their forebrains.

Do people still say microchip? I don't even know.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

In their frontal lobe even? I think a far more effective way would be to implant mind control signals into iPods. In one foul swoop you'd have them all eating out of your hands
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Isn't that already the case for rabid Apple fans?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

carbonstealer wrote:foul swoop
FFFF I am sorry, but I cannot let this slide. It's 'fell swoop', carbonstealer, 'fell swoop'.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

Though in this case, it's also decidedly foul.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Your name makes me think of Ilya Kovalchuk. Clearly a star hockey player is on this forum. DID YOU REALLY PLAN TO PLAY UNTIL YOU'RE 44?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Apocalyptus wrote:
FFFF I am sorry, but I cannot let this slide. It's 'fell swoop', carbonstealer, 'fell swoop'.
I've seen both terms used... however, I'll take it seeing as I deserve it after the irony comment

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Hey I watched New Moon. It was equally terrible and hilarious.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

carbonstealer wrote:
Apocalyptus wrote:
I've seen both terms used... however, I'll take it seeing as I deserve it after the irony comment
Plus it's partly because 'foul' reminds me of Kath and Kim now... :oops:
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Ahh... Kath & Kim, making so many innocuous things so very, very suss. American's absolutely failed at creating their version. It is absolutely terrible.
FengharTheNord wrote:Hey I watched New Moon. It was equally terrible and hilarious.
I haven't seen it yet, although I am sure I will soon enough... I saw all the others on the first day and was able to spend the next few months bagging them out

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I am glad to have no idea what CBC is after the most ranting, though I do enjoy a good non-mexican Polka (Where I live there are at least 5 radio stations that play almost exclusively mexican polka, it is a nightmare I'd wish on no man.)

This is something I found far more hilarious then I probably should, and I felt I should share with all of you who have suffered through the knowledge of the concept of shiny vampires.

Indeed this shit makes me want to write fan fiction further detailing it, but I've been getting weird urges again lately.

I blame it on all the blood I keep finding

HTML does not work here. You have to use BBCode instead.-LR

Thank you LR! I was just editing this to state how I fail utterly at such things. You've saved me great shame from others seeing my failed works.

No problem. At this rate probably no one realises that you accidentally used HTML for your link instead of BBCode, highlighting your embarrassing mistake. Up there. You can see it there. Highlighted in blue. You're welcome.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Butterflies!! D'aww...

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Asherian wrote: This is something I found far more hilarious then I probably should, and I felt I should share with all of you who have suffered through the knowledge of the concept of shiny vampires.
]
Now I can stop wondering! All my questions have been answered, except for how Edward Cullen's sperm was still viable

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

carbonstealer wrote:
Asherian wrote: This is something I found far more hilarious then I probably should, and I felt I should share with all of you who have suffered through the knowledge of the concept of shiny vampires.
]
Now I can stop wondering! All my questions have been answered, except for how Edward Cullen's sperm was still viable
... For that read the Anita Blake books, the series goes into that in to much depth at certain points. (Indeed a side character in one of the earlier books is pregnant with her semi-old (50+ years if I remember right) vampire husband/boyfriends baby and they were worrying about the birth defects since several were common.

I'm going to go scour my mind for a bit for remembering that series. Thanks Carbon, Thanks.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches