TwoBuy's RPG Game

Where Fun goes to Die!

Moderator: Oldrac the Chitinous

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Re: TwoBuy's RPG Game

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

It doesn't have to be! If you do something, other people will probably do things, too.
(But not me. I'm unconscious now.)
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

What is this, Forum RPG of Dreams?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

mountainmage wrote:What is this, Forum RPG of Dreams?
It's exactly like that. The only difference is that the ghosts here do 2d4 Cold damage.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

natinia

Post by natinia »

I'm still checking it every few days. As soon as TwoBuy comes back from the dead we could get it started, I just think it'd be a lot of work and very confusing (to me at least) to do this without a GM. Somebody taze him or something!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

You know natinia, you can post in places elsewhere on the Forum...
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

How many people involved in these games are still active?
Because if ruo ever decides he wants to get back into this, might I suggest aborting both and folding them into one? Keeping all the same stuff/attributes where possible, so the start-up doesn't take so long.
T'would be my suggestion.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Do you really think a game run by the combined intellect of the TwoTwins is something that we want?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:Do you really think a game run by the combined intellect of the TwoTwins is something that we want?
Is it sad that I'm already writing off TwoBuy as gone (or at least not approaching regular posting)?

natinia

Post by natinia »

Edminster wrote:You know natinia, you can post in places elsewhere on the Forum...
That is a very dangerous prospect. You're rolling, like a 2d20 for damage on my productivity levels, sir.

This idea will nonetheless be considered.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

I just counted, and it took me 42 posts before I dared to leave the safety of the Forum Games/Lexicon Complex.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Dinnsdale can post outside the rpg subforum too, as long he doesn't use purple, bold font.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

dinnsdale

Post by dinnsdale »

You're too kind, mountainmage. However, on the forums I am content to simply read through the Lexicon, for now. It's fascinating stuff. I'm slightly disappointed/slightly relieved that I have yet to see a mention of the Purple Scourge.
Three men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

dinnsdale wrote:You're too kind, mountainmage. However, on the forums I am content to simply read through the Lexicon, for now. It's fascinating stuff. I'm slightly disappointed/slightly relieved that I have yet to see a mention of the Purple Scourge.
One reason that it has not been commented on is because it has affected less than one-fifth of one percent of the total postcount so far.

gödel stop spreading fud

dinnsdale

Post by dinnsdale »

Bahaha, true, true. It's quite fascinating thus far. If I had more time, I would have joined in! As it is, though I have no life, it's still full of busy-work and classes and such. More's the pity.
Three men walk into a bar. The third man ducks.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Edminster wrote:Do you really think a game run by the combined intellect of the TwoTwins is something that we want?
yes. yes i do. Although, i'll need to convince my asshole brother to show back up here... and i'll need to get back from Hawaii* probably.

*suckers