Fallout: New Vegas
29%
Fable III
71%

Total votes: 7

Stone Wera

Which should I buy?

Post by Stone Wera »

Should I wait for Fable III to come out, or buy Fallout: New Vegas? I've been waiting for Fable III for a while, but Fallout: New Vegas sounds fun enough to put off Fable III for a while. I only have money for one, though, so choose wisely (for me of course).

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Re: Which should I buy?

Post by Amerika »

I think this website shows you what you should do.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I voted Fable III because though I know nothing about video games, the idea of fables sounds more interesting than Las Vegas.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

You know Amerika, somehow I don't think I'm going to click on that link. Maybe it's because I don't know those games.
What other reason could there be?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Fable is a consistently over-hyped disappointment actually. But I've never played a Fallout game so whatever.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

DonRetrasado wrote:Fable is a consistently over-hyped disappointment actually. But I've never played a Fallout game so whatever.
The other two maybe, but this is their third try. Surely they will have gotten it right by now.*

*I am now emotionally invested in this.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Put the money in a high-yield savings account!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Or some high yield space hookers.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

Buy a failing games company and make your own video game.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Even better, buy a games company that's doing just fine then halt production on a sequel to a successful franchise in favour of a terrible spinoff and then cancel the sequel that people wanted in favour of a sequel to the shitty shitty spinoff all the while not paying any of your employees only to have the State of California bring charges up against you, forcing you to pay over a quarter-million dollars in back taxes and fines. Then go ahead and shut down the company when it gets evicted because apparently you weren't paying rent either you scum-sucking son of a bitch.

To top it off you should refuse to admit that you personally are the reason the Fallout franchise is in the hands of people who really do not understand what it's supposed to be because you Herve Caen are a blight upon the videogames industry.

so yeah get Fable.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Fallout New Vegas is really good I pirated it and that's all I've been doing but you still can't kill children or shoot groins in it so

:/

maybe someday there will be a proper fallout

they do return to the west coast so that's good
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Both are fantastic games from what I've seen, and normally I'm a lover of the radioactive mutants without question, but I voted for Fable 3.

If only because your dollars to game hours equation will be fantastic. It took over 12 hours, ignoring most side missions, to get about a third of the way through the game for my "Husband Who Is Trying to be Disembowled by Ignoring His Wife for a Damn Video Game". New Vegas, while adding a Ton of content, just doesn't compare in sheer scope, though make sure if you do get it to go with it on the PC, they've already got most of the bugs out.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

So the new Fable has a relatively long storyline? That is good, cos Fable II while awesome didn't take all that long to clock, the storyline lacked a bit of depth. Pretty much all the fun was in the side quests. And the Demon Doors, they sure has some kinky ones this time around. I wish I could afford Fable III :'(
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.