Hey Zach!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Hey Zach!

Post by TwoBuy »

So, how many posts do I need until I can get a cool title like yours?

I'm thinking something origional like Copper Cook Washington, Steel Baker California, or maybe even Iron Chef Texas. What do you think?

Oh, or Fourteen kilos of heroin!

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Re: Hey Zach!

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:So, how many posts do I need until I can get a cool title like yours?
Perhaps the cool title could, if possible, be handed out as a prize. For a caption contest, or something.

Or maybe we could all be encouraged to submit guest strips, and the winner gets the title. I can't remember SMBC ever accepting guest strips before, but we're all diggin' it so much at the moment, and Zach's got himself the busy with the job; I can't think of a better opportunity.
Pirate.

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Titles, eh?

Post by Sheriff Dani »

As far as cool titles are concerned, I hadn't actually thought about giving them to anyone else before now. If you really want them, I don't see a reason why you can't have them. Give us 100 constructive posts and it's yours. No spamming. Spammers will get a title of my choosing. If you qualify for an awesome title, please message me and I shall give one to you.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

SWEEEET. I just put in my request and 3 box tops. It said wait 3-4 weeks for delivery, but you know its gunna be more like 5-7 weeks.

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Post by Sheriff Dani »

Kerpow!

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

For you Clash fans:

Shareef [dani] don?t like it
do d-do do do
I got a ti-tle
I got a ti-tle

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:For you Clash fans:

Shareef [dani] don?t like it
do d-do do do
I got a ti-tle
I got a ti-tle
You are now Ten times better than me, up from the Five by just being smarter.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

so we_are. What's the title gunna be for you? Something normal, but will make people think you're cool like, "I'm 1/5th as cool as TwoBuy" or something with a twist like, "14 Kilos of Clinically Sexy"?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:so we_are. What's the title gunna be for you?
I noticed that I haven't been initiated into the "100 posts" club by being asked to do something abjectly sociopathic. Are you just thinking of something fiendishly clever, or merely something cleverly fiendish for me to do? Or do you in fact secretly harbour resentment from the "50 posts" days, when you were but a neonate lost in this pool of insanity, and I was as a gigantic lifeguard, striding about the puddle with metaphors to spare? Discuss.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:I noticed that I haven't been initiated into the "100 posts" club by being asked to do something abjectly sociopathic. Are you just thinking of something fiendishly clever, or merely something cleverly fiendish for me to do?
hmm... As much as I could go for a meatball sandwich right now, I think that'd be letting you off a little easy. Not to mention that the cross-continent UPS guys would no-doubt smash it and we all know that the only sandwich that tastes good smashed is PB&J.

So. I think for a crayon of your stature the only fitting initiations into the 100 posts club would be:

A. Infiltrate the Czech national squad and allow for a USA WC opener victory in the "Group of Death".
B. Convince a former colony (your pick) to rejoin the British Empire using only verbs starting with the letter 'A' and pronouns.
C. Create a Britonian Moloch panel, and request a personal title that's the dog's bollocks. (Basically Britionian Chason ruled and I'm greedy)

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:So. I think for a crayon of your stature the only fitting initiations into the 100 posts club would be:

A. Infiltrate the Czech national squad and allow for a USA WC opener victory in the "Group of Death".
B. Convince a former colony (your pick) to rejoin the British Empire using only verbs starting with the letter 'A' and pronouns.
C. Create a Britonian Moloch panel, and request a personal title that's the dog's bollocks. (Basically Britionian Chason ruled and I'm greedy)
I tried to do A, but it was too lumpy. So, I tried to do B, but it was too cold. Then I tried C, and it was just right.

Except, it was actually too derivative of my Chason piece, so instead I decided to make you a nice Moloch Seasonal Greeting Card.

It's roughly square, so you can print it out and give it to oblivious relatives, coworkers and pets. I used Adobe Illustrator to make the Moloch image, but it's traced (by hand) from the original Moloch comic, so I hand over the copyrights and wotnot to Zach. I've put the site address in the bottom so as to not take credit for Moloch.

I hope this gets me into the club. I'm really looking forward to the club discounts, baby.
Pirate.

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Post by Sheriff Dani »

Dani: rawr
Zach: morning
Dani: have you seen the moloch greeting card???
Dani: in the forum??
Zach: I DID!
Dani: IT'S HILARIOUS
Zach: heehee!
Dani: man you should get tips from that guy
Dani: he's good
Zach: OH WHATEVER
Dani: hahaha
Dani: i mean it
Dani: it was really funny

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

SCORE! You are SO in. You now qualify to get the SMBC daily comic for FREE.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

Lucky!

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TheyMightBeJason wrote:Lucky!
I count my blessings every day. And I count my fillings every other week. Those dentists are up to something. :shock:
Pirate.