Bride Of Galactus

Re: Weird Text Files

Post by Kovvy »

He came to a Skype chat.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

I missed the chance to hear the famous CCT's voice? What have I been doing with my life?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

Jong Im Puuk
Gyeong Yun Chi

Goldsilvermanbergstein
Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "...
Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.

Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower : One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.
Jackie Kennedy : One
Roseline Carter : One
Barbara Bush : One
Hilary Clinton : Three
Laura Bush : One
Michele Obama : Twenty-two

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers,prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama 's personal staff:

One.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
Two.. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
Three.. $113,000 - Rogers , Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama )
Four.. $102,000 - Johnston , Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
Five.. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Six.. $90,000 Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Seven.. $84,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
Eight.. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
Nine.. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)
Ten.. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Eleven.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
Twelve.. $62,000 - Goodman , Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
Thirteen.. $60,000 Fitz , Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
Fourteen.. $57,500 - Lewis , Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
Fifteen... $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
Sixteen.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
Seventeen.. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
Eighteen.. $43,000 - Tubman , Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
Nineteen.. $40,000 - Boswell , Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
Twenty.. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
Twenty-One.. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
Twenty-Two.. $35,000 - Jackson , Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
^ I think jews are bolded, IDK though

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I really don't understand this guy.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I think he may be a schizophrenic. Just keep shelving books and pretend you don't exist.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Maybe that's all he wants... some understanding.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

Was biefelt /int/?

Über grenze auf last zu sieg, durch tragen viel du ner lange redend nieder :3

Wer gau für inhabel? Nichts haisen!

A tablet from ancient Assyria, about 2800 B.C. has been found that states: "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common."

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Don't worry, Roman.
It's all going to be...
alright.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Apocalyptus I liked your previous profile pic better :<
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

I like it too. Maybe I'll bring it back when I get sick of this one.

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t790131/

the girl walks into a Mosque and has the sense to try to cover her hair and adapt to their culture.. but sees absolutely no reason to adapt to our culture when shes in a white area? i think shes guilty of discrimination herself, she subconsciously expects whites to respect Muslim culture and at the same time subconsciously expects Muslims to have 0 obligation to respect our culture

respect is a two way street something liberals cant comprehend, to them we should be doing all the respecting while Muslims walk over us doing as they please
Pour qu'est-ce que vous utilisez l'Internet?

Markgraf Otto Tankrad von Lautzschenn
Marchgrave Odo Tancred of Lewishen
Margrave Eudes Tancrede de Louisonne

Odo of Lewishen
Robert of Richisholme
Anselme of Dunleigh

Tancred de Barlais
Serlo de Montmarron
Foulk d'Ascon

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Wat the fuck am I reading

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Into the brain of 4chan, I am beginning to suspect.

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

No, just into the mind of a racist China-dwelling Norman afficionado ^.^

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

So basically 4chan?