What do the forum goers of SMBC eat for dinner?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

friiiiiiiiied chicken.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Nothing yet. It's 10pm, time to leave work. Maybe jack n the box on the way to drinkin... again.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Unfortunately we had a quaint little restaurant called Kasturi we loved to go to. My friends went back in late February/early March. When we went for my mom's b-day in early April, it hadn't just shutdown, but turned into a Japanese food restaurant.
However, we have since discovered an awesome indian buffet. Better food, and more for the price, but it doesn't have the quaintness of the Kasturi, or that wonderful downtown restaurant feel.
Actually speaking of hot, it was funny, because the Indian owner of the Kasturi would always strongly warn us away from the hottest stuff, even though I can quite handle my spicy food. Just because we are white doesn't mean we can't handle it, man!

As for me... I kind of had two dinners. Two pieces of leftover Dominoes at about 5:30pm or so, and then a burger closer to 9pm at my friend's place.

Spruce Moose

Post by Spruce Moose »

Pasta of all manner.

But tonight, pork chops coated in potato chips and pan fried(recipe courtesy of Alton Brown).

Cheaper Name than Yours

Post by Cheaper Name than Yours »

Indian Takeaway.. which I ate with my spork!
..And that is how you make the situation awkward.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jaydee wrote:I have sporks stuck on my lamp. I use to collect them.

I'm noticing a majority of everyone eats takeaway. Now that I've pointed out the obvious I'm going to write an essay about the Isreal/Palestine dispute.
Than I'm going to call my mother.*

*I have nothing funny to say
One of my coworkers was saying that it seems it is going to be a good summer for fast food chains. His sister manages a Wendys and they are already raking in numbers that are usually reserved for considerably later in the summer.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

I had pastas that were cooked with cream, wine and little morsels of bacon.*

*Like someone cares anyways.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Unfortunately we had a quaint little restaurant called Kasturi we loved to go to. My friends went back in late February/early March. When we went for my mom's b-day in early April, it hadn't just shutdown, but turned into a Japanese food restaurant.
However, we have since discovered an awesome indian buffet. Better food, and more for the price, but it doesn't have the quaintness of the Kasturi, or that wonderful downtown restaurant feel.
Actually speaking of hot, it was funny, because the Indian owner of the Kasturi would always strongly warn us away from the hottest stuff, even though I can quite handle my spicy food. Just because we are white doesn't mean we can't handle it, man!
preach it (about the spicy stuff i mean). Also, shouldn't you guys have tons of indian food? BC seems to be the only place in north america with more indians than us. (and we have an indian place on every street corner)