[2011-May-26] What is the street value of a naked old man?

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Geri Monsen

Re: What is the street value of a naked old man? [2011-May-2

Post by Geri Monsen »

Kaharz wrote:Then I would have to kill all the witnesses, and then all the witnesses to those murders and so on. In the end you just end up barricaded in some office building taking pot shots at the police. It would just end in tear gas.
Just say you ate a lot of Twinkies before you did all that.

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Post by Gangler »

Geri Monsen wrote:
Kaharz wrote:Then I would have to kill all the witnesses, and then all the witnesses to those murders and so on. In the end you just end up barricaded in some office building taking pot shots at the police. It would just end in tear gas.
Wut?
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Geri Monsen wrote:
That only works if you are a homophobic bigot.

For those who don't get it, the guy who killed Harvey Milk claimed diminished capacity partly because he ate a lot of junk food when he was previously a health food fanatic. It became known as the "twinkie defense."
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

After getting past a brief moment of thinking you were talking about batman everything makes sense now.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Gangler wrote:After getting past a brief moment of thinking you were talking about batman...
My turn.. wut? Does Batman hate gay people?
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

No, first time through I read it as harvey dent. Caught the mistake second time through and ran a google search to see who exactly Milk is.

I don't actually know what Batman's stance on homosexuality is. This unnerves me.
about to eat your face.

voodooKobra

Post by voodooKobra »

Gangler wrote:No, first time through I read it as harvey dent. Caught the mistake second time through and ran a google search to see who exactly Milk is.

I don't actually know what Batman's stance on homosexuality is. This unnerves me.
Well, he clearly accepts Robin. That's a good indicator of tolerance.
OpineHub - A website for the highly opinionated.
A brothel for mathematicians would have to be named "...Minus Mu over Sigma." Why? Because that is what would follow... Sex-bar.

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

I'd say that Robin is clearly straight because of his journeys as nightwing and then eventually Batman himself, but every time I try to type it I'm overcome by what I can only describe as an intense force of mullet such that I can no longer find my keyboard.
about to eat your face.