Why is...

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

bah, personnally, my mouse is "programmed" to zoom in and out when i use the wheel as a button. Even less hassle when i remember it.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote:bah, personnally, my mouse is "programmed" to zoom in and out when i use the wheel as a button. Even less hassle when i remember it.
I'm an absolute scrolling junky, I could never lose that as my wheel's function.
Man, I thought that wheel was the stupidest thing when it first started being included. What's wrong with just clicking up and down on the side, I asked. I'll never use it, I said.
How wrong I was.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:bah, personnally, my mouse is "programmed" to zoom in and out when i use the wheel as a button. Even less hassle when i remember it.
I'm an absolute scrolling junky, I could never lose that as my wheel's function.
Man, I thought that wheel was the stupidest thing when it first started being included. What's wrong with just clicking up and down on the side, I asked. I'll never use it, I said.
How wrong I was.
he's referring to actually pushing the wheel in "as a button" rather than using the scroll feature to zoom in and out.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

ruotwocone wrote: he's referring to actually pushing the wheel in "as a button" rather than using the scroll feature to zoom in and out.
Doesn't matter. I have that set to the quick scroll, for the larger pages. If you know the function I speak of. Unfortunately after getting the Internet Explorer most recent update, clicking down on the wheel also means opening that link in a new tab. Which means that there are some sites that I end up opening the banners on the top of the page.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
ruotwocone wrote: he's referring to actually pushing the wheel in "as a button" rather than using the scroll feature to zoom in and out.
Doesn't matter. I have that set to the quick scroll, for the larger pages. If you know the function I speak of. Unfortunately after getting the Internet Explorer most recent update, clicking down on the wheel also means opening that link in a new tab. Which means that there are some sites that I end up opening the banners on the top of the page.
I don't have the quick scroll. But i can side scroll with the wheel.
And a "morceau de robot" to ruotwocone for understanding me.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Man, I thought that wheel was the stupidest thing when it first started being included. What's wrong with just clicking up and down on the side, I asked. I'll never use it, I said.
How wrong I was.
Me too!
Lethal Interjection wrote:Unfortunately after getting the Internet Explorer most recent update, clicking down on the wheel also means opening that link in a new tab.
I thought this too when I first started using FireFox (they have that feature too). How hard is it to hold down ctrl, I asked. I'll never use it, I said.
How wrong I was.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Just as wrong as those that stated that the Spice Girls would become the next beatles.

Ok, maybe a little less wrong. But still...

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

TwoBuy wrote: I thought this too when I first started using FireFox (they have that feature too). How hard is it to hold down ctrl, I asked. I'll never use it, I said.
How wrong I was.
Oh, I love the feature, don't get me wrong. Loved it from the start. However, on occasion with my scrolling, I will open up a new window of some advert or something, that I just had no intention of seeing. Its a minor complaint, and doesn't happen that often. Especially since I've gotten used to it on most of the webpages I visit frequently and try to keep my quick scrolling to the sides (I have a 19" widescreen and very few pages, when maximized make it to the outer limits).

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

Lethal Interjection wrote:(I have a 19" widescreen and very few pages, when maximized make it to the outer limits).
DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREEN*

*also chiming in that the scroll wheel rocks.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:(82cm flat screen)
Sounds pretty crappy. What is that 7, maybe 8, inches? Basically, Batman cries everytime someone uses the metric system.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

TwoBuy wrote:
Jaydee wrote:(82cm flat screen)
Sounds pretty crappy. What is that 7, maybe 8, inches? Basically, Batman cries everytime someone uses the metric system.
Batman always cries anyway. And Superman* is happy.

*being the canadian he is...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

PRECISION.

82cm is like... 32 inches
2.7 feet is also about 32 inches.
I asked google.
no u