[2011-Jun-14] Conversation stopper?

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: [2011 June 14] Conversation stopper?

Post by Kimra »

You have sex with Ed?
King Prawn

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Kimra wrote:You have sex with Ed?
He said he doesn't remember, so the real question here is did Ed slip Lethal some ruffies or GHB?
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Kaharz wrote:
Kimra wrote:You have sex with Ed?
He said he doesn't remember, so the real question here is did Ed slip Lethal some ruffies or GHB?
Ed's classier than that. He just got me really drunk.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Gangler wrote:I don't think we need to go into kinky stuff in the talk.
You know that really depends on your definition of kinky. I imagine that for some people missionary is kinky. It's not like there's some concrete boundary separating 'kinky' and 'normal', it's pretty much completely culturally determined.
Also, you're probably going to want to let your kids know that sex can and does happen between same sex people and even more than two people, so I guess sodomy (the definition of which includes oral sex by the way), kinky or not is going to have to come into it somewhere.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Kinky is doing it without the sheet with the hole.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

That sounds ever so unhygienic.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Lethal gave the minister some 'ed?
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Post by Gangler »

Apocalyptus wrote:
Gangler wrote:I don't think we need to go into kinky stuff in the talk.
You know that really depends on your definition of kinky. I imagine that for some people missionary is kinky. It's not like there's some concrete boundary separating 'kinky' and 'normal', it's pretty much completely culturally determined.
True, true. It still seems to me that going beyond the biological aspect of it and the associated risks and safety precautions would be more than a typical child could take in at once. Of course, it all depends on the kid. This is hardly concrete. If you've got a child who can pay attention for more than an hour then by all means keep going once that hour's done. Nothing to stop you.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

I think the only thing my mom said to me when I was little was that sex should be with someone you love, that you should always be careful, and to tell her if anyone hurt me. And that I could always ask her any questions I had.

The schools and the internet took care of the rest. As well as such books as Gerald's Game. Why was I reading that as a kid? I don't know.

Also, I used to know so many dirty jokes when I didn't really understand what they meant. And now I have forgotten them.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Gangler wrote: It still seems to me that going beyond the biological aspect of it and the associated risks and safety precautions would be more than a typical child could take in at once.
Well of course. Sexual education should really be an ongoing process, not just one info dump 'talk'. No one is going to remember everything from one talk on one occasion. Probably starting with the basic biology stuff and then gradually discussing different concepts is a good idea.