Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

[2011-Jun-27] Fetish Hell

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2289

No way!
That guy totally stole my signature opening line!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: [2011-Jun-27] Fetish Hell

Post by DonRetrasado »

Okay that was actually pretty funny. Plus it sums up my own beliefs as a Christian pretty closely sort of.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

voodooKobra

Post by voodooKobra »

Wow, the devil really brings a new meaning to "horny."
OpineHub - A website for the highly opinionated.
A brothel for mathematicians would have to be named "...Minus Mu over Sigma." Why? Because that is what would follow... Sex-bar.

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Post by Eisbreaker »

It's not the size of the horn, it's how you use it.
Don't drink and drive, take LSD and Teleport.

Diceman

Post by Diceman »

Don't even need to assume that someone will fetishise it, I know the exact people that would adore it all.

Also, the black superhero that finds everything erotic. He'd love it.
"When life gives you lemons- BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

gavin
A Disappointment.

Post by gavin »

Diceman wrote:Don't even need to assume that someone will fetishise it, I know the exact people that would adore it all.

Also, the black superhero that finds everything erotic. He'd love it.
Maybe Hell will be custom tailored to people. Like for some, it'd just be a waiting room. Perhaps the eternal punishment will shift forms just before "festishisement" is achieved?
;-)

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Winston Rowntree from Subnormality wrote a graphic novel Captain Estar Goes to Heaven where the character quotes at the end: "I always use to wonder, if you can get to used to anything, then how can there be a hell? No matter how awful hell was, eventually you'd get used to it and then you'd just be going through the motions. It wouldn't be Eternal Tomrent, it would just be really boring." Pretty mmuch the same theme as this comic.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Post by Eisbreaker »

Sahan wrote:Winston Rowntree from Subnormality wrote a graphic novel Captain Estar Goes to Heaven where the character quotes at the end: "I always use to wonder, if you can get to used to anything, then how can there be a hell? No matter how awful hell was, eventually you'd get used to it and then you'd just be going through the motions. It wouldn't be Eternal Tomrent, it would just be really boring." Pretty mmuch the same theme as this comic.
There was also a strip in Subnormality that discussed this in a (much, much) more comic fashion, about how different people end up in different sections of hell tailored specifically to make them suffer the most.

gavin
A Disappointment.

Post by gavin »

Eisbreaker wrote:
Sahan wrote:Winston Rowntree from Subnormality wrote a graphic novel Captain Estar Goes to Heaven where the character quotes at the end: "I always use to wonder, if you can get to used to anything, then how can there be a hell? No matter how awful hell was, eventually you'd get used to it and then you'd just be going through the motions. It wouldn't be Eternal Tomrent, it would just be really boring." Pretty mmuch the same theme as this comic.
There was also a strip in Subnormality that discussed this in a (much, much) more comic fashion, about how different people end up in different sections of hell tailored specifically to make them suffer the most.
I guess even if one got used to it, the boredom would be the most unbearable part.
;-)

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

gavin wrote:
Eisbreaker wrote:
I guess even if one got used to it, the boredom would be the most unbearable part.
Does that really follow? You could say the same about life; "I guess even if one got used to living, the boredom would be the most unbearable part." Actually, that makes sense.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

But if hell is the absence of God, then that includes the goodness and blessings provided.
And since sin is pretty much just perversions of the goodness, then you wouldn't be able to really fetishize anything.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

So without God, there would be no fetishes. Actually, that also makes sense.

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Post by Eisbreaker »

DonRetrasado wrote:So without God, there would be no fetishes. Actually, that also makes sense.
Especially for me, I have a god fetish.
Oh yeah baby, work that omnipresence.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Eisbreaker wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:So without God, there would be no fetishes. Actually, that also makes sense.
That's right, turn into a rain cloud, you know I like that.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Eisbreaker wrote:
God, the ultimate voyeur.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.