Crazy?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ZeWolfman

Crazy?

Post by ZeWolfman »

After a handful of posts I think it's about time I started telling you all whats wrong with everything and how you should strive to be better, like me.

Nah not really. I was just gonna ask if it'd be totally nuts to suggest a "Serious Discussion" forum... You know where people can debate/discuss but ultimately have no affect on important global issues? Like Tuckers mom?*

*I don't even know who Tucker is**
**But jumping on the band wagon was always the safe option
Che-Kurt was not well received...

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

EVERYTHING we debate/discuss is on important global issues. On that note, who wants to take bets on the next date for the Canadian dollar to be worth more than the U$? You can send me the money now and I'll put it in, uh.. my personal escrow service until your date comes up.

I got March 20th, 2098 for $5 at 397,874,143:2*

*How can I bet against the house when I am backing the house? I'll open an LLC!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:EVERYTHING we debate/discuss is on important global issues. On that note, who wants to take bets on the next date for the Canadian dollar to be worth more than the U$? You can send me the money now and I'll put it in, uh.. my personal escrow service until your date comes up.

I got March 20th, 2098 for $5 at 397,874,143:2*

*How can I bet against the house when I am backing the house? I'll open an LLC!
Seeing how it is gaining about a cent a month of late, I'd say January 21st, 2008.

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

If you can get five more people to say they want it in this post, I'll put it up and see how it does.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jaydee wrote:Australia's dollar seems not much better than Canadias. [I always enjoy saying 'Canadia' as apposed to 'Canadia]

I'd guess 2015. Perhaps January because it's the greatest month.
Don't take TwoBee's bet as an indication of the strength of Canadia's dollar. There is a reason his odds were so poor.
Analysts are anticipating this autumn that they will be par. I'm being a little less optimistic.

And I don't think we need a serious discussion board here. I mean, we do have some semi-serious discussions here, peppered with our brand of insanity. I mean, look at the music one. Most of that is serious discussion of our musical tastes with a bit of fun thrown in. I mean, will someone who cracks a joke in such a forum be ostracized? Well, thats not exactly SMBC style. And if they won't, well, then, what's the difference if you start said discussion in the General forum, hmm?

ZeWolfman

Post by ZeWolfman »

Guess I should have made demands... Fair enough, just wondering how long a serious thread would last before it goes off the rails into something completely not serious and not related. Plus it might egg on some new topics.

U'Z KNOWZ BESTZ!!1!!
Che-Kurt was not well received...

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

ZeWolfman wrote:just wondering how long a serious thread would last before it goes off the rails into something completely not serious and not related.
But that's part of the charm of this place. It gets derailed, then some new person joins the forum and resets it on the correct topic, we talk about it for a while again then derail it again. :)
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ZeWolfman wrote: just wondering how long a serious thread would last before it goes off the rails into something completely not serious and not related.
Who knows*?

*i mean, except him...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

freeid

Post by freeid »

This is the one and only thing on the Internet that has made me laugh out loud and spontenaously for more than 10 seconds.

FREAKIN' AWESOME.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

freeid wrote:This is the one and only thing on the Internet that has made me laugh out loud and spontenaously for more than 10 seconds.
He is apparently quite new to the internet. You wouldn't be able to tell though from the reasonable verbal skills, unanimated avatar, and not-overpowering signiture.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

freeid

Post by freeid »

TwoBuy wrote:
freeid wrote:This is the one and only thing on the Internet that has made me laugh out loud and spontenaously for more than 10 seconds.
He is apparently quite new to the internet. You wouldn't be able to tell though from the reasonable verbal skills, unanimated avatar, and not-overpowering signiture.
I'm not new at the internet, sorry. Just really really resistant to most types of humor? This video apparently found my one and only weakness?

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Funnier than the dramatic rodent was the link at the end. The screencap* was some guy flexing his guns and it was titled "Mr. Bigarms"

* whatever.
no u