Inane Topic

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

cheez.wiz wrote:What did i overuse?
Start reading here. I think he lets up to two uses per day but I'm not an attorney and thus not able to give legal advice.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Yes, royalties galore I can finally afford that new hobo caning cane.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

I used it once. And it was the second use of the day. I don't get to pay anything. Good luck to everyone else.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Spruce Moose

Post by Spruce Moose »

Cash payoffs aside, I just want to say that I love you Inane Topic. I love you for being so inane. Yet still surviving.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

it did not. You revived it.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote:it did not. You revived it.
You should understand something about this place. If it's in the first ten topics, it is still alive and well, regardless of how recently someone posted in it. It may be busy now, but some of us are still used to considerably slower times.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Being a lurker, i do understand that, but it still technically wasn't alive.*

*And err... It lives Igor!

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

So TFD has been on a roll this month. Super funny stuff that. INANE!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

its more like a summary
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Jusskah

Post by Jusskah »

I believe what you are refering to is a prolepsis, yes. Although it is not exactly a 'flash forward' as you mentioned; more of mention of a future situation as if it has occured, although I guess that is the definition of the flash forward in a way... To paraphrase, it could be likened to foreshadowing. Synopsis is as mountainmage stated, basically a brief outline of the plot.

hard to believe im single 8)

Ulfednar

Post by Ulfednar »

Jusskah wrote:I believe what you are refering to is a prolepsis, yes. Although it is not exactly a 'flash forward' as you mentioned; more of mention of a future situation as if it has occured, although I guess that is the definition of the flash forward in a way... To paraphrase, it could be likened to foreshadowing. Synopsis is as mountainmage stated, basically a brief outline of the plot.

Hey, i'd date you. But maybe that's just because i'm new here and need the attention...

Jusskah

Post by Jusskah »

Ah, the approval of a complete stranger from a webcomic-based forum. Could a girl ask for anything more?*

*yes.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Ulfednar wrote:
Jusskah wrote:I believe what you are refering to is a prolepsis, yes. Although it is not exactly a 'flash forward' as you mentioned; more of mention of a future situation as if it has occured, although I guess that is the definition of the flash forward in a way... To paraphrase, it could be likened to foreshadowing. Synopsis is as mountainmage stated, basically a brief outline of the plot.

Hey, i'd date you. But maybe that's just because i'm new here and need the attention...
So what you are saying is that you are flirting with someone who had only 5 posts to gain attention? Hmmm...I know there isn't an abundance of womenfolk on the board, but this still seems faulty. Shall we agree to simply call it web flirting and leave off the excuses?