[2011-Jul-20] Perfect Robot Lovers

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Maxis Lithium

[2011-Jul-20] Perfect Robot Lovers

Post by Maxis Lithium »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2312

Is it just me, or are the robot partners in this enormous in comparison to their human counterparts. The first pair are at least a head taller, while the third looks like she might be 8 feet tall, and could breast feed a full grown man like an infant. Now, I'm not going to say that's a bad thing, but it implies that Zack thinks his perfect partner is a giant. Not having met his wife, this might be true. He may be small, and she may be huge, but more then likely, I suspect that Zack had inadvertently revealed his size fetish to the world.

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Re: (20/7/2011) Perfect Robot Lovers

Post by Eisbreaker »

You mean you don't have a size fetish? Weirdo.
Don't drink and drive, take LSD and Teleport.

Lothar

Post by Lothar »

I think this comic is yet another argument that striving for a higher standard of living leads to unhappiness if it's not sustainable, which is most standards of living. *sigh*

gavin
A Disappointment.

Post by gavin »

I was expecting mankind failing to continue breeding or the robots becoming the sentient dominant beings on the planet and/or falling in love with each other. I like this one.
;-)

Maxis Lithium

Post by Maxis Lithium »

I never said I didn't have a Size fetish, and found the panel with the guy in the girl's arms quite arousing.

As for what the comic suggests, I suspect that in the case of robots becoming perfect partners:
  • A) birth rates will be maintained as females will purchase sperm for their robot so they can have 'his' child and males who want children will adopt, or buy children from surrogates.
    B) In the event that the robot companies begin to skimp, there will become a tiered system like cars. There will be 'luxry' robots and 'discount' robots. Both of which will require ongoing and expensive maintenance. I doubt they will go with a planed obsolescence system again except in the form of features and capability like that of computers. A computer from 20 years ago still runs the same software and functions well, but if you want to use current features, you need an upgrade every 4-5 years.
IMHO anyway.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

You're not fooling anyone. There hasn't been a HO posted here in months.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:You're not fooling anyone. There hasn't been a HO posted here in months.
Does the H stand for Honest or Humble?

Because I've been pretty honest about my opinions lately.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Humble.

You are right, people here are not afraid to speak their minds, such as they are.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Sex Gong

Post by Sex Gong »

Maxis Lithium wrote:Icould breast feed a full grown man like an infant.
Yep, I got a boner.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Just one?

Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

dwasifar

Post by dwasifar »

Am I the only one who thinks "Eve" looks like the Other Mother from Coraline?

Quintushalls

Post by Quintushalls »

The idea of earning a partner through contributing to society is an interesting concept, like with technocracy.

BTW, I didn't get how it related to Princess Leia? I thought he would prefer her to act a little...more robotic in the bedroom.

There are love dolls (NSFW) out there, but we are a long way away from the ideal robot mate.

I think robotic women will go the way of plastic surgery. Sure, some men like fake breasts, but most prefer the real thing.

rikkyford

Re: [2011-Jul-20] Perfect Robot Lovers

Post by rikkyford »

Hello, dears. Frankly speaking, I am a big robot lover. They are the best. I am so interested in robots. Can you suggest something?

felmonkolin

Post by felmonkolin »

Hello, dear. I also love robots. Fortunately, I have found an amazing site where I have read reviews of the best robot vacuums. I prefer this site because here I found a lot of helpful information. Their reviews helped me to choose with high suction power robot vacuum. Now I am happy that I don't need to care about cleaning. It does cleaning for me. I sincerely recommend you this site to visit.

davidson

Post by davidson »

I recently watched a movie about a robot mom who raises a human baby after replacing our lights. It's nice!