DEBATE DEBATE!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ZeWolfman

DEBATE DEBATE!

Post by ZeWolfman »

I demand a debate! We shall split into teams and argue our cases!

The first topic I would like to put forward.

"Pirates Versus Ninja's!"

Who would win... And why? As starter of this godsend of a thread I place myself on the side of the Ninja's... Now hurry up and pick a side so us Ninja following types can tell you exactly why Rum is gay and Parrots are not cool!*

*Or an adequate substitute for love
Che-Kurt was not well received...

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: DEBATE DEBATE!

Post by TwoBuy »

ZeWolfman wrote:I demand a debate! We shall split into teams and argue our cases!

The first topic I would like to put forward.

"Pirates Versus Ninja's!"

Who would win... And why? As starter of this godsend of a thread I place myself on the side of the Ninja's... Now hurry up and pick a side so us Ninja following types can tell you exactly why Rum is gay and Parrots are not cool!*

*Or an adequate substitute for love

Laaaaame. Everyone knows the robot zombies win this one. Plus we've already discussed the ultimate fight question: Samus VS Optimus Shut-it-Dani-Samus-loses-deal-with-it-already.

I vote for new topic. Perhaps, what makes a better smamich: Peanut Butter and Jelly or Peanut Butter and Honey?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

TwoBuy

Re: DEBATE DEBATE!

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:ewww neither. Vegemite and Nutella have the key to my Heart*

*Stomach
You are a sick, sick woman. I was forced to eat vegemite once in school. I think it can be trumped in shittyness only by the English equivalent.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

1. I'm pretty sure she's about that height anyway. Metaphorically if not actual. That's right, metaphorically short. Short of... non-idiocy.
2. What play involves ginger spice?
no u

ZeWolfman

Post by ZeWolfman »

As spokesperson for the ninja community I'd like to say "Shut up"

Those sandwich fillings are weak... Why have goo when you can have layer upon layer of differnt meat? And butter!? And HP sauce!!?
Che-Kurt was not well received...

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I am ALL FOR the Vegemite. It's only cause you AMERICANIES spread it on like you spread on your communism! THICK AND GOOEY. Wheras, us FREE LOVING Australian maestros know exactly how to take our delicious MITE OF VEGE. DELICIOUS FREEDOMITE. Which is a thin layer of this comminustic ideal you call a working governmentISPITATYOUandleaving enough free delicious BUTTER to SHINE through and FREE OUR SOULS FROM YOUR TYRANNY!
Not a big fan of signatures.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Also Pirate vs Ninja debate = old.

Also you should read this comicif you already don't. Seriously the amount of times someone on this forum has asked a question that I can answer by linking to this comic is just stoopids. This one having particular relevence to this debate. (Read forwards from that comic).

SPOILER NINJAS WIN.
Not a big fan of signatures.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

simon, you're scaring me :cry:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

ZeWolfman wrote:Those sandwich fillings are weak... Why have goo when you can have layer upon layer of differnt meat? And butter!? And HP sauce!!?
It's not a god-damned "what is the best sandwich toppings?", open-ended question. It's a question of what is better PBJ or PBH.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote: It's not a god-damned "what is the best sandwich toppings?", open-ended question. It's a question of what is better PBJ or PBH.
So, that's the question up for debate? I would think it would be a no-brainer. But I think thats because PH and H isn't exactly a regular combo in these parts. I know I've tried it, but I have a feeling that I'd be mocked if I brought it up among friends. It just isn't regular. It's pretty good, but I prefer the PBJ, depending on the jam.*

*And that jam/jelly (whatever) has to be raspberry. I just don't care for anything else. Strawberry is good, but too syrupy sweet. So there. Peanut butter** and raspberry jam rules all.
**Also, the PB needs to be chunky (though with jam I'm less particular). Smooth just doesn't seem right to me.***
***It also needs to be Kraft. Or Skippy. I don't really know about Jiff, as it just isn't as prevalent in Canadia.

Jusskah

Post by Jusskah »

People actually put peanut butter and honey on sandwiches? What kind of sick forum is this?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Pardon me for the interuption, but i'd have to say that i love neither of them.
Peanut butter isn't a thing that mixes* well with other products.
But i'm so postmodern after all...

*Except with chocolate**.
**Mmm, reeses!
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

1. reeses are disgusting. that goop they call peanut butter tastes like ass.
2. pb&j's rock.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away