[2011-Aug-26] Who's on Boron?

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Re: [2011-Aug-26] Who's on Boron?

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

I don't know what you mean. Our interests range from biochemistry to molecular biology!
Last edited by Oldrac the Chitinous on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Kimra wrote:
exodusofficer wrote:As a biochem major, this is by far the funniest SMBC I've ever read. I could barely sit up I was laughing so hard.
Is it just me or is the audience becoming less wide and less diverse?
I have been noticing that.

Is it just me or does nobody care what the guest's major is? That was my first thought.

I'm just not sure why someone would need to qualify why it was his favourite post if he's only gonna come on and post once.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Some people just have to be the center of attention. I, on the other hand, am incredibly modest.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: Who's on Boron? Aug 26 2011

Post by Sahan »

Rainbow wrote:This comic was exceptionally awesome. I've been kinda fed up with excessively long, moderately funny SMBC comics lately. Zach is, of course, thoroughly redeemed by being adorable in SMBC Theater. But I digress, because the cleverness of this excessively long, classically funny comic has amused me to no end. I love Who's On First and, incidentally, most playoffs of Who's On First. It brought to mind memories of seventh grade when my favorite outcast Indian kid friend did the entire skit, playing both characters. Also, Jews on First is a good name. But I digress again, because my point was just that this comic reminded me of the single panels of old. Somehow by being 58 panels, it equals out to being a single panel kinda joke. Makes no sense, but whatever. Proper way to laugh at this comic: Hydrogen and Argon and Hydrogen and Argon and Hydrogen and Argon.
Welcome back, Rainbow?
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

ioresult

Post by ioresult »

Pentoctoctpentium (5885). Ahh ok I get it.