[2011-Sep-09] Equilibrium

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Re: [2011-Sep-09] Equilibrium

Post by Kaharz »

I have a degree and maintain an interest in sociology and I don't really understand what the hell grin2b is talking about exactly. I also take exception with the idea that our society is dominated by optimism. I think a real solid argument can be made that it is controlled more by pessimism. Don't worry, I have no intention of making that argument.

I got a half chuckle from the "gateway emotions" panel, but that was about it. I got the point, it was horribly belabored and it wasn't all that remarkable. I usually like the long, wordy, social commentary comics. This one though was pretty meh.
Edminster wrote:I feel entirely responsible for that mess of idiocy posited by grin ...
As well you should. See what happens when you are nice? Don't let it happen again.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

It was a momentary lapse, leave him alone.
King Prawn

Yal

Post by Yal »

ijustneedtopostonething wrote:Slightly off-topic:

I can't get the comic or the menu to load on the smbc-comics.com site using any of my web browsers. Comics via RSS load perfectly, but images on the site won't load except for the ads and the blog blurbs. I have screenshots from Firefox, Safari and Chrome that show the same thing.

Am I the only one?
This is happening to me at work but not at home, starting over the weekend. All the smbc-comics.com:8000 URLs give "Unable to connect" errors.

Not sure what happened. The comic does still load from port 80, I guess I can fix it with a greasemonkey script.