Formal Inappropriateness

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

What dresses should be most considered for formals?

Formal
36%
Informal
9%
Glad wrap
55%

Total votes: 11

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

well, my date and I, we decided to do a matching thing.

with the help of some friends, I made a fairly passable tuxedo using Camo material. mostly the black and white urban camo stuff.

and my girlfriend at the time made a dress out of green camo.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Jaydee wrote:Okay. It's been decided* that I'm going to be completely formal and elegant. I took the dye out of my hair and i stripped it back to original reddish brown and I bought a basically awesome dress. So yeah... I have one last question, do you guys think that it'd be harsh for me to make my boyfriend wear a pink tie? it has to match my sash thing.

*by the purchase of an expensive dress, with no help from bitchy sales women who either said i was a size 12 or 8... never the size 10 that I am.
any man who won't wear a pink tie isn't worth dating.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
Jaydee wrote:Okay. It's been decided* that I'm going to be completely formal and elegant. I took the dye out of my hair and i stripped it back to original reddish brown and I bought a basically awesome dress. So yeah... I have one last question, do you guys think that it'd be harsh for me to make my boyfriend wear a pink tie? it has to match my sash thing.

*by the purchase of an expensive dress, with no help from bitchy sales women who either said i was a size 12 or 8... never the size 10 that I am.
any man who won't wear a pink tie isn't worth dating.
I hope that was a joke. I'd never wear a pink tie. Red is ok. White could pass... But the mix of both (pink not to name it) is awful...
I'd die before i'd wear that tie.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote: I hope that was a joke. I'd never wear a pink tie. Red is ok. White could pass... But the mix of both (pink not to name it) is awful...
Wow. I'm speechless. That you walked into it... and at such a pace!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:I hope that was a joke. I'd never wear a pink tie. Red is ok. White could pass... But the mix of both (pink not to name it) is awful...
not a joke, pink ties are in. And I don't mind saying they look pretty snazzy too.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:I hope that was a joke. I'd never wear a pink tie. Red is ok. White could pass... But the mix of both (pink not to name it) is awful...
not a joke, pink ties are in. And I don't mind saying they look pretty snazzy too.
You could've said geeky as well... Still, for me, it's a no go.

And if your boyfriend wears such a tie, he'll lose all that makes him a man anyway. So, what good use will he makes of that access?*

*Though he might gain back his manhood that way... Tough call.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jaydee wrote: unlimited boob access*
*after formal
I hope you have a better contract than that. Because, frankly, you leave a real open window there. Anytime after formal? So he can play Captain McGrabbyhands in the mall the day after? Or at the local eatery 3 months later?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Jaydee wrote: I still feel that you, cheez.wiz, have never felt boobies nor become a man... because on my behalf making him a man is as good as your mother in bed.

But on the other half... can you explain scientifically how he would be less of a man because of a coloured tie?
It's your right to feel so... but was it necessary to imply an incestuous relationship with my mother? That makes you the one that's childish and not really ready for the real world in my opinion(though you might be since people act differently out in the world and when they are secluded in front of their computers, trolling people on the net.)

And my answer to your question is no, i can't. What makes a man a man isn't pure biology and reason, it's a question of philosophy. My stance is only a big emphasis on "Hell no, i'd never wear a pink tie." cause it sounded so plain.

Now, if you really want a 2 pages debate over if he'd lose or not his manliness, or if i really am myself, i'm ready to go on. But i won't be the one ridiculing myself.*

*except for the typos i could potentially make...

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

It's a security issue. I would say that a "real" man should have no problem wearing a pink tie because he knows his masculinity is not going to be questioned if he does. Chicks dig confidence, after all.

If you go to a party with a pink tie on your neck and a beautiful woman on your arm, the only people making fun of the tie are the ones jealous about the woman. -You can quote me on that.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

TwoBuy wrote: If you go to a party with a pink tie on your neck and a beautiful woman on your arm, the only people making fun of the tie are the ones jealous about the woman.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:
TwoBuy wrote: If you go to a party with a pink tie on your neck and a beautiful woman on your arm, the only people making fun of the tie are the ones jealous about the woman.
Perfect.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?