[2011-Sep-25] reality

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

if only

[2011-Sep-25] reality

Post by if only »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db ... 2379#comic

Man if only it was half as exciting as pus.
More like:
"Dr come quick, we need you to sign this form that needs you to sign it in 3 places, but not the 3 you already signed it, or else we can't give the treatment you requested yesterday but we only just found this mistake now because the lab picked it up and if you don't sign it now we're gonna go on hand-over and then the pt won't get it until next week because today is Friday; and then if you don't mind can you write up a fluid order on bed 7 and then rewrite the med chart for beds 6,7,8,12, and 14 - i know she has 15 medications but they were all changed by the night staff last night and now the pharmacy can't get half of them, and besides she went into renal failure this morning, and then after that can you attend a mandatory "how to put out someones teeth when they are on fire, but NOW spitting in their mouth is no longer the accepted method" training session that is only 4hrs for this module, and if you don't attend we won't let you practice, and then.... "

PS no jibe at nurses intended above - I love nurses. This is just a general whinge about the cruel torture devised by admin staff: death by a million papercuts...

S

MrPrismaticStone

Re: reality

Post by MrPrismaticStone »

Candice... Candy... Candy Weiner? I guess it was stripper or doctor

Dude B. Guy

Post by Dude B. Guy »

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Re: [2011-Sep-25] reality

Post by Kaharz »

I hate it when my teeth spontaneously ignite...
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

N8

Post by N8 »

Candice is the one in the top panel, on the right.

Zach's little sister

Post by Zach's little sister »

MrPrismaticStone wrote:Candice... Candy... Candy Weiner? I guess it was stripper or doctor
Sadly not a stripper, though it is probably more lucrative than medicine. And the prophetic comic strip of how I am to be proposed to would not have been born, so clearly I made the right call.

However, urology might be in my future - would any guys go see a 'Dr. Candy Weiner?'

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I think you know they all would.
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

N8 wrote:Candice is the one in the top panel, on the right.
I thought bottom panel right, and Zach was a major oops baby.

annadne

Post by annadne »

I understand your frustration with the administrative tasks that come with working in healthcare. It's important to remember that these tasks are necessary for providing safe and effective care to patients. However, incredibox I agree that the paperwork and bureaucracy can be overwhelming and time-consuming. It's important for healthcare organizations to find ways to streamline these processes and minimize the burden on healthcare providers so that they can focus on providing quality patient care.

gfhbdf

Post by gfhbdf »

There are many genres you have played but you may have missed a game that is worth a try, let's experience it now! nytimes crossword

Keith Mayert

Post by Keith Mayert »

An interesting racing game that you should not miss is called traffic jam 3d. Virtual reality racing game, gives you the feeling of driving a real car.

zetisopi

Post by zetisopi »

N8 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm
Candice is the one in rocket bot royale the top panel, on the right.
The airline's current name holds decades of history and nostalgic sentiments for many passengers.