80%
I don't belive in that stuff.
20%

Total votes: 10

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Ghosts in the house!

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

I think the house that I am living at currently is haunted. A couple of nights ago my boyfriend and I had two friends over and we were taking some random drunken pictures. After closer observation we saw all the orbs above my boyfriend, Sam's head.

So we just went nuts and took all kinds of pictures. The camera (My friend Andrew's) wont work with my computer so I have no proof of this.

But, if you're still interested, in all the places we feel uncomfortable (ie staircase, foyer, attic hallway, downstairs bathroom and living room) we found orbs. Also, there were, at most, two orbs.

This is only surprising to me because there's an odd little ghost story that goes on about this house.

In a nutshell, Psychiatrist Patty owned this house and rented the attic out to Average Man Mark. Psychiatrist Patty was conducting some sort of experiment about the human mind. So Patty would, while Mark was out, move Mark's shoes, rearrange his pillows, move a bowl to the other side of the room, turn the faucet on so it dripped, etc etc) After about a year of this, Mark was actually going a little funny in the head. One day, Mark left to get the mail, and Patty thought Mark had gone to work. She went up into his little apartment room in the attic and started her daily business. Mark came upstairs, found that it was her fuckin' with his stuff and pushed her down the stairs. He then began to beat her to death with a signed baseball bat that was on display in the foyer. He then killed himself.

Strange story. It's a bit gorrier, but I wanted it in a nutshell.

Gimmie what you got.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

this sounds like some crappy chain letter. do i need to repost it so he won't come out of my mirror and kill me?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

mountainmage wrote:this sounds like some crappy chain letter. do i need to repost it so he won't come out of my mirror and kill me?
lol, it's no chain letter. it's the house I'm staying at. My boyfriend's parents' house. It's a lame topic I know, lol, but it's a creepy house.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

TAPSis in your general area (Rhode Island). You should call it in!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

TwoBuy wrote:TAPSis in your general area (Rhode Island). You should call it in!
LOL my parents love the shit out of that show. They consider themselves ghost hunters (I don't live with them anymore), so it's not my fault I'm crazy. It's genetic.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:TAPSis in your general area (Rhode Island). You should call it in!
LOL my parents love the shit out of that show. They consider themselves ghost hunters (I don't live with them anymore), so it's not my fault I'm crazy. It's genetic.
Don't you know we don't blame our parents these days? Society is to blame. Society.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Don't you know we don't blame our parents these days? Society is to blame. Society.
yes, society. also muslims... and snausages... and those twisty-tie things that come with the cheaper garbage bags.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

ruotwocone wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:Don't you know we don't blame our parents these days? Society is to blame. Society.
yes, society. also muslims... and snausages... and those twisty-tie things that come with the cheaper garbage bags.
My bad.

ZeWolfman

Post by ZeWolfman »

I voted "It's plausible" but only because I work for the government and want you to live in fear!

That Mark guy from the story is now a minor hero of mine, that bitch deserved it...
Che-Kurt was not well received...

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:My family is so cheap, instead of making a cubby house [wendy house] out of wood and stuff, in a tree
Is this New Zealand for a tree house or something?

Jaydee wrote:my mum gave me the twisty ties from the cheap garbage bags and a whole tonne of butchers paper.

I made a house out of paper mache, I'm better than you.
Isn't paper mache made from newspaper and corn starch?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

ZeWolfman wrote:I voted "It's plausible" but only because I work for the government and want you to live in fear!

That Mark guy from the story is now a minor hero of mine, that bitch deserved it...
Yeah it was definitely a a fucked up story. And the woman was pretty weird. It only happened like 30 years ago, from what Sam told me.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Jaydee wrote: I made a house out of paper mache, I'm better than you.
You chewed paper says my french knowledge*. And unofficially wikipedia if you read between the lines and you totally ignore the part where it says that it's called that way because of ressemblance with chewed paper.

wikipedia wrote:Papier-m?ch? (French for 'chewed-up paper' because of its appearance), sometimes called paper-mach?, is a construction material that consists of pieces of paper, sometimes reinforced with textiles, stuck together using a wet paste (e.g., glue, starch, or wallpaper adhesive). The crafted object becomes solid when the paste dries.
H?h?.

*Super Awesome Power!**
**Kung Fu Jimmy Chow is nice. For a parody.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird