Should I bring it back? Should I bring THEM back?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Should I bring Mutton chops back?

Yep! But I'm only saying this because I like that Justin Timberlake song of similar lyrics!
No votes
Yeah! You'd be like a fucking god to me!
11%
Totally! If you did, you'd be practically smothering yourself in willing vaginas!
58%
Yes! I guess?
16%
Go for your life! I don't care, I'll be laughing no matter the outcome! Gosh, I'm jolly!
5%
Probably not the best idea you've had, Simon.. I think it may be a flight of fancy. You should ponder that for a while and come back to me when you've got the answer you think is best. It isn't a good idea to rush decisions like this.
No votes
What are you retarded? You got a brain tumour or something? That's fucking stupid.
No votes
That's the worst idea you've ever had! Even though I only know you sparingly through an internet forum and this might be the first idea I've ever heard of yours... Worst!
No votes
I will rape everyone you've ever loved, Simon.. The Muttonchops are a good idea though. Gosh darnit your brother is attractive.
5%
That's stupid! You're stupid! I'm fairly certain this poll option isn't even needed! But I'll waste my vote on it anyway! Wheeeeeeee.
5%

Total votes: 19

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

You know, you could trim them rather than lose them altogether.
I mean, I have fairly large sideburns (not creeping towards my mouth though, and thusly not mutton chops), and I trim them nearly as often as I shave. I wish I had a trimmer, which would make the job so much easier, but I just use the back of my electric razor (the shaping part) and a steady hand.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Well I just had a haircut and a complete shave. Personally, my face is a little tender, so I can't use fire to smooth up my face. I need a bit of a softer touch to take away my baby soft facial hair.

Tim uses fire though.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Nivea Extra? Sounds decidedly pansy. I'm not (insert nationality here).
Fucking crocodile on a stick baby!

geewj

Post by geewj »

The truth is mutton chops never left. They've been living inside us the whole time, just like mullets, mohawks, and those long mustaches that curl on the end to make you look really evil.

Though congrats on your established effort in their behalf. A gentleman and a scholar.
[/7]

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

geewj wrote:Though congrats on your established effort in their behalf. A gentleman and a scholar.
Why thank you.

On a completely unrelated note, "geewj"? No offense or anything*, but what? That's one might strange name you have going there. I would have sworn it was a spambot posting for some reason when I saw who the new post was by.**

* I'm actually not too bothered if you do take offense though. It is the internet after all.
** Also I was kind of hoping it was, we haven't had a spambot on here in a dogs age. They were fun.

geewj

Post by geewj »

Well, I like my name. It's unassuming.

Needed a g name this one time, and randomly said something. Ended up with it.

No offense taken. I use the 'And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling internets!' approach to things in and of said internets. ..

Gah! I'll just go take it out on Google. The bastard couldn't find me electron microscope images.
[/7]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Hey, you know what, I like geewj as random and stupid as it might be to hotgirl9269. I'm always up for originality. Now geewj is perhaps a bit too random, but seeing as you aren't a spambot, we'll forgive that.

geewj

Post by geewj »

Besides, I'm in favor of mutton chops.

What could go wrong?
[/7]

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Almost the half of the horror movies i know start like this.
The other half starts with an otter gently drifting on a river and ends up in global carnage.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

cheez.wiz wrote:Almost the half of the horror movies i know start like this.
The other half starts with an otter gently drifting on a river and ends up in global carnage.
so i'm assuming you've seen 2 horror movies?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

mountainmage wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:Almost the half of the horror movies i know start like this.
so i'm assuming you've seen 2 horror movies?
Are you joking? You do know how over-franchised the horror genre is, right? That could be 8-12 movies right there!

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I'd also like to point everyone's attention to the new guy's short signature. Well done actually looking at the forum before signing up and posting stuff.

That said, get off my fucking forum, FOLLOW THE TRENDS! Newbs are supposed to screw up first so we can correct them.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?