It's ON

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

So how are we doing this. I'm thinking I'll start a new topic for each question, and then the combatants can message their answer to our honourable judge Mountainmage. And he judges them once they're both in, and the time is up, and then posts their answers and their scores in the question topic.

Good Idea Simon. It's on.
Not a big fan of signatures.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

jaydee's response is both totally crazee*, and totally off-topic. you better step up the game crazee, or you'll never win this bet you didn't agree to in the first place!

*defend your name-sake, why dontcha!**
**PS. Happy 600th post self!***
***why thank you, self!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

Jaydee and I are evil twins, so I vote for her.

Becuse twin law dictates that I get half of her loot.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

You can't... Mountainmage gets to judge the answers, and we get to judge him if we think he is wrong.

Judging others is, of course, the funniest part of this contest.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

cheez.wiz wrote:You can't... Mountainmage gets to judge the answers, and we get to judge him if we think he is wrong.

What a boner.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:You can't... Mountainmage gets to judge the answers, and we get to judge him if we think he is wrong.

What a boner.
Technically, you can't get one. Unless it was a metaphorical boner. Or someone else's. Man, i'm creeping me out today.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Jaydee and I are evil twins, so I vote for her.

Becuse twin law dictates that I get half of her loot.
clearly you aren't a twin. because twin law clearly dictates in section 12.B.(2) that

"all loot/treasure/winnings/income/stolen goods (Loot) acquired independently shall remain independent, unless said Loot is found to previously belong to a common enemy. At which point, a 90-10 split of the Loot is required with twin A, being the original owner of the Loot, retaining the 90% split, and given only under the unspoken agreement that said funding shall immediately and directly fund further theft from the same common enemy."

Craze

Post by Craze »

Doh, almost forgot. Been busy... (curse you, cashiering at dining hall and homewooooork!!!!). The rules said "one day to reply excluding weekends," so, trying to lawyer my way out of tardiness, i believe that that rule is nonspecific enough to mean that weekends don't run up time but weekdays do so since it's not been an entire WEEKDAY... Or something!

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Eh it doesn't really matter, I think technically it hadn't been two full days yet, so therefore it's still one, or something. Also, I'll probably end up delaying things for the most part because I won't have questions. If anyone thinks they've got a hilarious question that would be totally hella cool if it got asked, feel free to send it over and I'll ask it if conditions are right.

Nice answers anyway you two. I think they were fairly even. Although it is of course up to the Judge who is the final winner. Even though he needs to score them now. I propose a change in the scoring, with it being a 5-1 scale, 5-great, 4-good, 3-average, 2-bad, 1-shit. Standard stuff. Mountainimimimage is still the only one who judges though. HOORAH.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon. wrote:I propose a change in the scoring, with it being a 5-1 scale, 5-great, 4-good, 3-average, 2-bad, 1-shit. Standard stuff.
No way. We're on standard soccer/futball 3,1,0 scoring right now. Also, I'd have to change my odds with this new system and the bets are already in so :P!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jaydee wrote:bogans
That is an absolutely awesome word.

Simon., you lose points for failing to use it (to date).
Pirate.