Oh how imaginative!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Simon.
Simon.

Oh how imaginative!

Post by Simon. »

Thought I'd try something a bit out there, out of the general formula made up by one question. BEHOLD, FILL IN THE BLANKS (In red or italics or something to stand out)!

It?s ____, and I?m thirsty. Why, you ____ me? Because I?m a ____. I?m on my way to meet my ____ at a ____ ____, boy, that?s going to be fun. You can tell I?m really ____ about this, can?t you? No? Well I am. Let me ____ you boy howdy. I had to ____ to get time off ____ so that I could make this ____ event. Otherwise I?d be ____ in my office, ____ my ____ right out the ____.

Heh, yeah I know, I?m a bit of a ____ arse, but who isn?t on the inside? My friends tell me that __________________, but I ____ them. Of course, I?d still have to get my mum to ____, because she?s always been a bit ____, and I wouldn?t want her ____ing the ____ and ruining my hard ____. Still, ____ must go on. And who am I to complain?

But you don?t want me to start ____ing philosophical on you. I have a nasty habit of ____. So if I start to ____, tell me so I can ____. I did that once at a hotel when I was in my late twenties, the waiter looked at me expecting something after he?d served us, of course I knew he was looking for a ____. But I wasn?t about to ____ my hard ____ to him. So I ____ there ____ing my ____, until he ____ right out the ____.

Serves him right too.

Again, PM it to mountainimimimage, so he can PEER INTO YOUR SOUL.
Not a big fan of signatures.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

i expect one of the two to fill every blank with the same word, probably a obscenity or name of a d-list celebrity.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:i expect one of the two to fill every blank with the same word, probably a obscenity or name of a d-list celebrity.
:shock: That was my first thought too!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Craze

Post by Craze »

Twas a tough one. Methinks mine had its moments, though maybe i'm relying too much on gratuitous violence...

Also, just for the heck of it, this isn't my entry but i wanted to try out the "suggestion."

It?s Barbara Streisand, and I?m thirsty. Why, you Barbara Streisand me? Because I?m a Barbara Streisand. I?m on my way to meet my Barbara Streisand at a Barbara Streisand Barbara Streisand, boy, that?s going to be fun. You can tell I?m really Barbara Streisand about this, can?t you? No? Well I am. Let me Barbara Streisand you boy howdy. I had to Barbara Streisand to get time off Barbara Streisand so that I could make this Barbara Streisand event. Otherwise I?d be Barbara Streisand in my office, Barbara Streisand my Barbara Streisand right out the Barbara Streisand.

Heh, yeah I know, I?m a bit of a Barbara Streisand arse, but who isn?t on the inside? My friends tell me that Barbara StreisandBarbara StreisandBarbara StreisandBarbara Streisand__, but I Barbara Streisand them. Of course, I?d still have to get my mum to Barbara Streisand, because she?s always been a bit Barbara Streisand, and I wouldn?t want her Barbara Streisanding the Barbara Streisand and ruining my hard Barbara Streisand. Still, Barbara Streisand must go on. And who am I to complain?

But you don?t want me to start Barbara Streisanding philosophical on you. I have a nasty habit of Barbara Streisand. So if I start to Barbara Streisand, tell me so I can Barbara Streisand. I did that once at a hotel when I was in my late twenties, the waiter looked at me expecting something after he?d served us, of course I knew he was looking for a Barbara Streisand. But I wasn?t about to Barbara Streisand my hard Barbara Streisand to him. So I Barbara Streisand there Barbara Streisanding my Barbara Streisand, until he Barbara Streisand right out the Barbara Streisand.

Serves him right, too.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

I find myself trembling with anticipation* at the responses. Please post them, Magichillhermit.

* Medication.
Pirate.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Jaydee's Response wrote:
It?s question hour, and I?m thirsty. Why, you need me? Because I?m a simple girl. I?m on my way to meet my mother at a water birth, boy, that?s going to be fun. You can tell I?m really quite the ebullient one about this, can?t you? No? Well I am. Let me elaborate to you, boy howdy! I had to suck off a horse to get time off to ensure my non-tardiness so that I could make this so called unleashing of the devil thingy... "Apocalypse event". Otherwise I?d be kept in my office, with my impending dooms certainty waiting for me, right out the front of my house, which for some reason is the most active place for Satan to hold his barbeques.. (forgot the "right out the ____" part)

Heh, yeah I know, I?m a bit of a fat arse, but who isn?t on the inside? My friends tell me that everyone?s a little fat somehow, but I ate them. Of course, I?d still have to get my mum to clean my front yard, because she?s always been a bit of a satanist, and I wouldn?t want her fuckinging (:shock:) the real messiah and ruining my hard sin filled life, by not cleaning up our front yard and disappointing our old mate, the master of hell. Still, the trip to the water birth must go on. And who am I to complain?

But you don?t want me to start to be a booger and go all, swinging philosophical on you. I have a nasty habit of eating hookers whilst I talk. So if I start to explain stuff to you, tell me so I can clear the area of hookers. I did that once at a hotel when I was in my late twenties, the waiter looked at me expecting something after he?d served us, of course I knew he was looking for a conversation. But I wasn?t about to eat a prostitute as there were so many in the room, while my hard core story of how much of a tip he deserved and further add how much i would give to him. So I look at him there whilst also thinkinging (:shock:) my wallet is a little empty, until he shoots his head right out the restaurants front door.

Serves him right too.
Craze's Response wrote:It?s times like these I wish I could stop murdering transsexual hobos, and I?m thirsty. Why, you waving that gum at me? Because I?m a cold ass son of a bitch who ain?t gonna be compassionate about your man-breasts. I?m on my way to meet my crooked parole officer at a freaktastic orgy boy, that?s going to be fun. You can tell I?m really going to kick this living shit out of you about this, can?t you? No? Well I am. Let me ask you, did you see the season finale of Heroes? Why won?t Sylar just freaking die, it pisses me off, just like you boy howdy. I had to kill seven other hobos to get time off from wandering like an idiot into freaking alleys and getting cornered the freakish, desperate underbelly of society so that I could make this completely world shattering, freaktastic to the max event. Otherwise I?d be shooting heroine in my office, crashing my fucking mind right out the freaking universe before I go to get my freak on.

Heh, yeah I know, I?m a bit of a ultra-violent, psychopathic arse, but who isn?t on the inside? My friends tell me that drugs are bad, m-kay, but I then end snorting cocaine off of stripper?s breasts with them. Of course, I?d still have to get my mum to stop nagging me to kill every single hobo I see, because she?s always been a bit scared I might end up a pussy, and I wouldn?t want her telling the police afterward in a wave of random guilt and ruining my hard murdering and getting away with it. Still, the pointless death must go on. And who am I to complain?

But you don?t want me to start killing philosophical on you. I have a nasty habit of forgetting what I was talking about. So if I start to oh, look, a kitty, tell me so I can pet the kitty. I did that once at a hotel when I was in my late twenties, the waiter looked at me expecting something after he?d served us, of course I knew he was looking for a pen stabbed into his forehead, so I willingly obliged. But I wasn?t about to stop stabbing my hard sharp pen in to him. So I stood there stabbing my pen, until he bled right out the eyeballs.

Serves him right too.
Jaydee's prostitutes and satan vs. Craze's gratuitous violence and drugs.

Jaydee's mentions the previous discussion of her alleged beastiality, and Craze's mentions the previous discusson of his alleged hobo-killing. Ah, it is truly a conundrum.

I'm not biased against Jaydee, but I found Craze's funnier. 3 to Craze, 1 to Jaydee (since I don't want it ending up a tie again, although if I could I'd just say "This person won, this person lost." but I can't because of this crazy points system. sigh.)
Last edited by mountainmage on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

gotta say, i thought they were both a 1... although i historically dislike all madlibs, so maybe i'm biased.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I thought they were both pretty good, Craze's had some nice bits in there, as did Jaydee's. Nice work guys! You totally adapted to a crazy new situation.

AND WON MY HEART.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Mad-libs are traditionally suck, but I like how these turned out.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Hey, mage, can you edit your post to make the filled in blanks more clear (in red, for example)?. Because I started to read it and grew tired of scrolling up to see what words were filled in, and thus I stopped. Its just nicer to see it right there.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Gotta give my opinion, and I'm digging Jaydee's more than Craze's.

Nothing wrong with Craze's per se, but the whole excessive violence is coming off a little "one trick pony" for my liking.

And "I have a nasty habit of eating hookers whilst I talk" from Jaydee's catches me in that special, unexpected way... although "It?s times like these I wish I could stop murdering transsexual hobos" nearly beats it out.

Both have become my official Phrase of the Day, and I'll be saying them to friends and familiy with careless abandon.
Pirate.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Just got back from work and felt like filling it in myself. Then got bored towards the end. All aboard the jew-joke-train, last stop, Simon..

It?s Nazi Germany, and I?m thirsty. Why, you gas me? Because I?m a loving kind of guy. I?m on my way to meet my fuhrer at a daily gassing, boy, that?s going to be fun. You can tell I?m really FUCKING HITLER about this, can?t you? No? Well I am. Let me melt your skin boy howdy. I had to destroy innocent lives to get time off life destruction so that I could make this life destroying event. Otherwise I?d be mopping up jews in my office, laughing at my war criminal record right out the GAS JEWS.

Heh, yeah I know, I?m a bit of a white supremacarst, but who isn?t on the inside (Jews?)? My friends tell me that the war is over, I need to move on, but I took care of their impure blood. Of course, I?d still have to get my mum to crawl out of her coffin, because she?s always been a bit dead for 19 years, and I wouldn?t want her zombiefying the corpses and ruining my hard criminal record. Still, Hitler's legacy must go on. And who am I to complain?

But you don?t want me to start Seig Heiling philosophical on you. I have a nasty habit of Praising the all father. So if I start to spit violently in your direction, tell me so I can wipe up the urine. I did that once at a hotel when I was in my late twenties, the waiter looked at me expecting something after he?d served us, of course I knew he was looking for a BLACK JEW. But I wasn?t about to JEW my hard BLACK to him. So I grew a moustache there gassing my voodoojew doll, until he grew his own moustache right out the Hitler hole.

Serves him right too.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »