HEY GUEST FUCKS.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

ruotwocone wrote:also snoring is easily murdered out of people.
If only I wasn't living with him in his parents house. *shake fist at lump on bed* If only.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:If only I wasn't living with him in his parents house. *shake fist at lump on bed* If only.
I fail to see a problem that more murdering can't solve.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

ruotwocone wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:If only I wasn't living with him in his parents house. *shake fist at lump on bed* If only.
I fail to see a problem that more murdering can't solve.
I wouldn't see my self so much as a murdering spree type of person. More of an "it was an accident." "He slipped on the rug and fell down the stairs into my collectible spike kit."

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:I didn't like the "Every lesbian just needs a good dick" message that Chasing Amy sent.
I actually just rented Evening with Kevin Smith, and one of the questions was regarding this exactly. Basically Kevin said "How can you take that seriously? The actual comment was said by the idiot of the movie, who was wrong on every other occasion throughout the movie." It seems that some people take that message, but most just take the "who cares if she's experienced, love is what matters" type message.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:I wouldn't see my self so much as a murdering spree type of person.
What you need is a little criss-cross.

I know some people I want dead is all I'm saying.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

TwoBuy wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:I wouldn't see my self so much as a murdering spree type of person.
What you need is a little criss-cross.

I know some people I want dead is all I'm saying.
Understandably so.

Craze

Post by Craze »

Eh, I tend not to over-intellectualize comedies, so i really liked the crude ass Clerks 2. I found Clerks (1) pretty boring, since it was needlessly black and white and they stayed in the same location the whole movie just talking about random crap. Mallrats was also pretty dern funny, but it's been a while since i've seen it. Never seen Jersey Girl or all of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

And my username and picture come from the comic Building 12. Still my favorite webcomic of all time, even though it's currently discontinued. Oh, and i added a random pink collar because of a random forum occurrence similar in scope in being conscripted into a random creativity battle.
"Eat not the yellow snow"
--Proverb of great wisdom from the back of
a Bazooka Joe wrapper

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Craze wrote:Eh, I tend not to over-intellectualize comedies, so i really liked the crude ass Clerks 2. I found Clerks (1) pretty boring, since it was needlessly black and white and they stayed in the same location the whole movie just talking about random crap. Mallrats was also pretty dern funny, but it's been a while since i've seen it. Never seen Jersey Girl or all of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

And my username and picture come from the comic Building 12. Still my favorite webcomic of all time, even though it's currently discontinued. Oh, and i added a random pink collar because of a random forum occurrence similar in scope in being conscripted into a random creativity battle.
BORING?! NEEDLESSLY B&W? Ass.

Also, it was directer Kevin Smith's first movie. It was so low budget they couldn't afford the frivolous colors of today.

Craze

Post by Craze »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:

Also, it was directer Kevin Smith's first movie. It was so low budget they couldn't afford the frivolous colors of today.
Meh, I just didn't like it. For the above reasons and....GOOBAH. yeah, i went there
"Eat not the yellow snow"
--Proverb of great wisdom from the back of
a Bazooka Joe wrapper

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Craze wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:

Meh, I just didn't like it. For the above reasons and....GOOBAH. yeah, i went there
I can understand you not liking it, but it can't really be judged on the same standard as standard cinema fare. I mean, the guy made it on his own, maxing out credit cards and such. I mean, really you can only judge it against Buddy McNobody's homemade movie done on a handicam.* You can not like it, that's fine (it is one of my least favourite of his as well), but it is still incredible for what it was.

*Actually, even that is a stretch, since the ability for Mr. McNobody to get reasonable digital camcorders and editing software is much more affordable and generally easier than it was 15 years ago.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

don't forget blair witch

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

ruotwocone wrote:don't forget blair witch
Actually, yeah, I pretty much feel the same way about that one as with Clerks. I didn't terribly care for the movie, but it was fantastic for what it was.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Also, it was directer Kevin Smith's first movie. It was so low budget they couldn't afford the frivolous colors of today.
I can understand you not liking it, but it can't really be judged on the same standard as standard cinema fare. I mean, the guy made it on his own, maxing out credit cards and such. I mean, really you can only judge it against Buddy McNobody's homemade movie done on a handicam.
Sorry, but El Mariachi cost $7000 TOTAL (done with money that Rodriguez got being a patient in medical experiments; he WISHES he could have put it on credit cards) and was 1000 times better than both of those movies.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

TwoBuy wrote:Sorry, but El Mariachi cost $7000 TOTAL (done with money that Rodriguez got being a patient in medical experiments; he WISHES he could have put it on credit cards) and was 1000 times better than both of those movies.
That's fair. I've been meaning to watch that one but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Knowing what I do about it, I could definitely see myself liking more than either Clerks or Blair Witch.

Jiggz

Post by Jiggz »

Well hi. At your request I've registered AND posted.

By the way, phpbb sucks.