44%
Woops just had a blackout.
56%

Total votes: 9

Simon.
Simon.

Noo qwaschion!

Post by Simon. »

Apologies for the delay, I am busy with uni work and finding a new job, and I couldn't be bothered writing a new question.

So, let's say you're knocked unconscious somehow, and you wake up some time later in a kitchen why not. BAM, chefs clothes are on you, and some shackles around your leg so that you can't escape. A mysterious voice commands you to create some kind of culinary delight, or else you'll be squished into a small jar and then explode out because liquid can't be compressed so I hear. Then put in a bigger Jar suitable to your size, and with a label put on it depicting your potassium content, and the RDI of it and other nutrients. In any case you will be quite definitely dead.

Taking a look around you, you can see that you are in a rudimentary earth-like kitchen, with a few strange utensils you've never seen before, that could well be anything, and do anything. One of them is even shaped like a horse. Perhaps it has some kind of magical fairy powers? WHO CARES, it's shaped like a freaking horse, like you're not going to experiment.

You see spread out on the bench before a large array of ingredients, these are, from what you can tell, Carrot, broccoli, chocolate, spaghetti, rubber, jatz, 5c coins, flour, pepper, chives, onions, tomato, olives, butter, olive oil, melted plastic, ants, spices, water, marshmellows, sugar, and a large keg of what appears to be Mercury, dripping slowly onto the floor, with a few drinking cups next to it, like a water cooler/dispenser thing. Perhaps it's not mercury? Try some, find out? Anyway there are a lot of ingredients there for you to choose from, and an apparently endless supply of them somehow.

Oh, except for Nackle. There's no Nackle. At all. No Nackle.*

So with all this in mind, you need to make some food fast, this kitchen has a sink, with working tap, an oven, and a microwave, also a fridge if you need it I guess? But the fridge has mice in it, that beg you for warm clothes every time you open it. They don't pose any threat to you or your food, but they're really annoying, since noone makes clothes that fit mice. So you know, watch out.

WHAT WILL YOU MAKE TO KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE ALTHOUGH POSSIBLY JUST GET KILLED ANYWAY!? Describe this delicious dish, and how you would make it.

*None.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I am totally ok with pausing, cause I can't really be bothered writing more questions anyway! Also have a lot of work to do. Totally good idea.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Doing work is for chumps. You should get a real job that lets you post on the forum all day.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Like your job? :o
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Craze

Post by Craze »

Jaydee wrote:I have two phone bills and a few other debts I have to pay off.
The phone bills total to about $1000 and yeah... So I have to work a fair bit. On top of that I'm back at school and I have like 3 things due this week and next week.
I'm on leave.
I can't answer any questions for a while.
Could we pause the game? I'll have to hope we will because I have no more access to a computer for another five days.

Sorry
Well, i SUPPOSE we can temporarily suspend our EPIC RIVALRY. For now... *cough*hopethingsworkouthangintheregurl*cough*.... EPIC RIVALRY!!!!!!
"Eat not the yellow snow"
--Proverb of great wisdom from the back of
a Bazooka Joe wrapper

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Craze wrote:*cough*hopethingsworkouthangintheregurl*cough*
Man, he just keeps throwing more fuel on the fire. BAM! Also "gurl"? Are you stupid or Mulatto?
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

Craze

Post by Craze »

:|
"Eat not the yellow snow"
--Proverb of great wisdom from the back of
a Bazooka Joe wrapper

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

TwoBuy wrote: Are you stupid or Mulatto?
Aren't they synonyms? [/unjustified racism]
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Are you KKK, or a nazi?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:Are you KKK, or a nazi?
Aren't they synonyms? [/end misconceptions]
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

TwoBuy wrote:
Man, he just keeps throwing more fuel on the fire. BAM! Also "gurl"? Are you stupid or Mulatto?
Mulatto?, those things are awesome!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

TwoBuy wrote:
stupid or mulatto like a fox!

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:Only $400 left on the phone bills by the way. :lol:
I was going to question how an upstanding young lady like yourself could possibly raise that much money so quickly, but then came to the realization you were talking about Australian "money" and realized that maybe a Canadian tourist dropped a double loonie.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh