Woops just had a blackout.
56%

Total votes: 9

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

TwoBuy wrote:
Jaydee wrote:Only $400 left on the phone bills by the way. :lol:
I was going to question how an upstanding young lady like yourself could possibly raise that much money so quickly, but then came to the realization you were talking about Australian "money" and realized that maybe a Canadian tourist dropped a double loonie.
A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:I was going to question how an upstanding young lady like yourself could possibly raise that much money so quickly, but then came to the realization you were talking about Australian "money" and realized that maybe a Canadian tourist dropped a double loonie.
What's also great about the Australian dollar is that it's at almost 90c US. And was recently up as high as 93. Man, you Americans and your dollar*, becoming worth less every day.

*And your president, etc.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote:A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:
Perhaps it is that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American one, so we don't really seem the underdog anymore. We could by and sell your ass.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:
Perhaps it is that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American one, so we don't really seem the underdog anymore. We could bUy and sell THEIR ass.
Fixed.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

cheez.wiz wrote:
Perhaps it is that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American one, so we don't really seem the underdog anymore. We could bUy and sell THEIR ass.
Fixed.
Wow. That missing "U" is tres embarassing. I don't know if I just missed the keystroke or what, but I'm ashamed one way or the other.* The "your", however, was intentional, regardless of your country of origin (I couldn't quite remember, but it didn't matter).

*That one isn't as bad, though, as the one I saw in a Fantasy Football article by Funston, where he put "no" instead of "know".

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Wow. That missing "U" is tres embarassing.
I thought you were cool, and had just picked up on the by:buy conversion, but it turns out you just spell poorly.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I thought the canuck dollar was = to the american pig dog dollar
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

mountainmage wrote:I thought the canuck dollar was = to the american pig dog dollar
Currently $1 Canadian is worth $1.04 American. Nearly equal, yes, but the Canadian dollar is increasing on it.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:I thought the canuck dollar was = to the american pig dog dollar
Currently $1 Canadian is worth $1.04 American. Nearly equal, yes, but the Canadian dollar is increasing on it.
all of this currency talk is making me want to see one of the best movies ever

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

I'm from Canadia as well. You couldn't buy my ass if you wanted.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

cheez.wiz wrote:I'm from Canadia as well. You couldn't buy my ass if you wanted.
That's a strong statement. And I doubt that it's true.
Not that I want to, but there is always a price, and if there isn't, there is a way.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Rape him and leave a tip?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:Rape him and leave a tip?
How are you so hit and miss? Half* the time you have me spewing milk and the other half* you have me wanting to curdle it, take a shit in it, and dump it on your head**.

*more like 10% of the time.
**This was one of the funny times.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I have an esoteric sense of humor...most of my jokes in real life are the same way.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

cheez.wiz wrote:I'm from Canadia as well. You couldn't buy my ass if you wanted.
That's a strong statement. And I doubt that it's true.
Not that I want to, but there is always a price, and if there isn't, there is a way.
It is. Quebec should've separated a long time ago. But then again, we never did. So... yeah... Canadia... At least we still have the rockies?

The other part is true as well. I just can't see how someone could buy my ass... But feel free to discuss such scenarios if you feel like it.