HEY GUEST FUCKS.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Jiggz wrote:Well hi. At your request I've registered AND posted.

By the way, phpbb sucks.
wait, who's request? Is Ben Roethlisbooger responsible for this? I'm going to kill that bastard

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Jiggz wrote:Well hi. At your request I've registered AND posted.

By the way, phpbb sucks.
So what, you hate like 90% of the forums on the internet? Thanks for joining one I guess? I don't exactly see the problem with phpbb's, what with them being functional and all. Sure they're easily hacked and all look pretty darn similar, but there are lots and lots of customization options and OH WAIT NOONE CARES.

Fuck I have so much shit to do, yet all I seem to be doing is watching movies like Planet Terror, and playing TF2. WORST.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon. wrote:Fuck I have so much shit to do, yet all I seem to be doing is watching movies like Planet Terror, and playing TF2. WURST.
What did you have to go and say that for. Now I want to play video games and eat sausage.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Speaking of what I said earlier, anyone here play TF2? Hook me on up if you do. I play far too often than my upcoming exams should allow. WURST.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Simon. wrote:Speaking of what I said earlier, anyone here play TF2? Hook me on up if you do. I play far too often than my upcoming exams should allow. WURST.
I suppose that if I knew what TF2 was, I could answer... but I guess that is my answer, isn't it?

Also, regarding the Seattle/Pittsburgh Super Bowl... For some reason I don't remember all those bad calls. I should, as my roomate is a Seahawks fan, but I don't really recall. It is possible it is because we had a rather sizable Superbowl Party in our reasonably cramped living room, so there was enough other distractions.*

*We have AWESOME Super Bowl parties. Well, at least as awesome as they come here in Canadia, the land of the boring CFL.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Simon. wrote:Speaking of what I said earlier, anyone here play TF2? Hook me on up if you do. I play far too often than my upcoming exams should allow. WURST.
i am fairly addicted to the game as well. I usually play between 7-8am your time and also at 12-2pm your time. Let me know if you ever plan on playing at those times. I may also be playing this Saturday (friday for me) for several hours starting at about 1-2pm-ish your time. Brat

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

ruotwocone wrote:also at 12-2pm your time. Let me know if you ever plan on playing at those times.
That time is right now and I'm about to go on! Woop woop!

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Simon. wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:also at 12-2pm your time. Let me know if you ever plan on playing at those times.
That time is right now and I'm about to go on! Woop woop!
totally forgot to log in to messenger at home and missed the IMs... crap, i was online then too.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

ruotwocone wrote:I'm a useless persssooooooonnnn.
Totally, I spammed you out and you snubbed me like a chump. SNUBBED. In any case I doubt I'll be on between 7-8am, but when I am on I'm usually on Perth servers, as logic dictates, Internode # 01 through #17 I think. Not that that's very helpful since ip's are required to search for servers. Boop boop whatchadoin.
Lethal Interjection wrote:I suppose that if I knew what TF2 was, I could answer... but I guess that is my answer, isn't it?
Well a simple wiki search reveals this. But other important sites are this, and of course, this, which means you can join us in this holy bliss. I suggest youtubing it for some good examples too. Man it really is an awesome game.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Yeah I did end up doing some subsequent research (mostly checking out vids on YouTube). I think my roomate might own it.
Alas, my computer is very likely too outdated to run such wonderful fare. It is roughly a 5 year old P4, so you can posthulate from there the specs (I don't actually remember them myself anymore).
I'm kind of hoping for something better as a Christmas present, but I'm not holding my breath.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

So I bought it, though it cost me $30 (Simon. you are a dirty lying bastard). So far the game is pretty fun, but I suck at it much more than I did at previous TF games. Maybe I just need to find 2fort5 and play on it all the time.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:So I bought it, though it cost me $30 (Simon. you are a dirty lying bastard). So far the game is pretty fun, but I suck at it much more than I did at previous TF games. Maybe I just need to find 2fort5 and play on it all the time.
Didn't I say it was US$29.95? Well I apologise for that 5c, I stole it, I guess? Personally I love Well, hydro is pretty good too, those are just awesome maps. 2fort and Dustbowl are ok, but Granary is my least favourite I think. Interesting information for you right there.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Simon. wrote:Didn't I say it was US$29.95? Well I apologise for that 5c, I stole it, I guess? Personally I love Well, hydro is pretty good too, those are just awesome maps. 2fort and Dustbowl are ok, but Granary is my least favourite I think. Interesting information for you right there.
i found that to be slightly backwards for me. Dustbowl and Gravel Pit are probably my favorites with 2fort and granary behind it. Well and hydro are probably my least favorite (although i did have a fun game in the well relatively recently so maybe it was just the people i was playing with before)