[2012-Mar-23] Erectus Nocturnus

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

loader

Re: [2012 March 23] Erectus Nocturnus

Post by loader »

That is approximately 16 million loads of penis.

VinceRN

Post by VinceRN »

2.67 million pecks of pecker.

PetulantWanger

Post by PetulantWanger »

The question as stated is what is the gravitational force of the additional wang volume on the moon. This is not asking for additional force on the moon, that isn't in the question. The question is how much more force do North American penises exert on the moon when they are erect than they do when they are flaccid.

Mass of flaccid penis < Mass of erect penis
Penis pull when flaccid < Penis pull when erect

Post by Guest »

We can clearly see in this article that more people sleep facing up than down, in a net excess of 6%.

Slugsie

Post by Slugsie »

One small nit-pick with the cartoon. It states that the male population of North America is 228Million. The total population of the USA is just over 310Million and Canadia is 38Million (source is Google). So total population of North America is nearly 350Million. Do males really make up 65% of the entire population? Is America and Canadia that skewed and starved of Women?

Also...
Do old and young wangs still tumesce as much?

Post by Guest »

Wang ・mass, not wang ・volume.

Crunchy Pete

Post by Crunchy Pete »

Slugsie wrote:tumesce
Crunchy Pete learned a new word today
...then she said "I don't see why" and burst into flames...

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Slugsie wrote:One small nit-pick with the cartoon. It states that the male population of North America is 228Million. The total population of the USA is just over 310Million and Canadia is 38Million (source is Google). So total population of North America is nearly 350Million. Do males really make up 65% of the entire population? Is America and Canadia that skewed and starved of Women?

Also...
Do old and young wangs still tumesce as much?
One more small nit-pick, there is more to North American than the US and Canadia.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

alun900

Post by alun900 »

Why is this restricted to North America? South America's nighttime is roughly at the same time. And men the world over have penises. In fact, the mode penis is Chinese.

AKADidymus

Post by AKADidymus »

I literally only signed up to this forum to answer the bonus question, but I see several of you are also nerdy enough to know the answer.

There is no gravitational change, because blood does not only have a gravitational force when it is in a penis.

Spinalcold

Post by Spinalcold »

PetulantWanger wrote: Mass of flaccid penis < Mass of erect penis
Penis pull when flaccid < Penis pull when erect
I definitely get more lenient pull when erect! bahaha

RiddleVision

Post by RiddleVision »

assuming flesh is 1.4 g/cc, 1 229.17 N of force is exerted on the moon by the extra amount of penis. This is what drove Newton to discover his underlying theory of gravitation.

Sprinkles
[Insert Here]

Post by Sprinkles »

AKADidymus wrote:I literally only signed up to this forum to answer the bonus question, but I see several of you are also nerdy enough to know the answer.

There is no gravitational change, because blood does not only have a gravitational force when it is in a penis.
women would float around if gravity only worked on penises.

dauntless

Post by dauntless »

Graph jokes.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

bdbc78 wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db ... 2558#comic

Now, I don't want to get all personal, but this problem isn't constant.
By that, are you saying that guys don't get erections every night? Because in general, they actually do, typically during REM sleep. It actually happens several times a night, EVERY night, unless of course the guy has actual physiological issues that prevent him from getting an erection (very rare - most ED is caused by something mental). Here, I found you a link for fun:
I was saying that it wasn't every night. By my personal observation, I don't get erect every night.
That said, I am also sleeping through the night. So my cognition of what my penis is doing during that time is slim.
So I guess I was just saying that I don't notice it happening every night, and I didn't do any research at all, so I assumed this wasn't an 'every night' deal.