[2012-Apr-24] Cheesus Christ

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: [2012-April-24] Cheesus Christ

Post by Sahan »

Oh man, it turns out obscure and unfamiliar references count as quality comedy! This changes everything I have ever learnt!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Yoo-jin

Post by Yoo-jin »

If cheese is the meaning of life, what is the meaning of cheese?

BaneofthePhalanx

Post by BaneofthePhalanx »

I just got back from Afghanistan, an Id'm pretty shtifaced right now, but... k Cheesus. Our lives may as well serve such a purpose, outside the relam of human accomplishment, our significance is microscopic, and it's pretty damn rare to be vital in that small shpere of existance that is society. Our lives are a futile repetitioun of the follies of our ancestors and the putrefaction of death, so.. even if life is focused around cheese, at least we have it for a bit. This is one insignificant bastard saying fuck you to god and whatever existential reason he used as an ecxuse ofr creating us. What a dick.
Shama Shama Llama Ding Dong! Even the things that I say which make sense are nonsense, so let's be creative and speak in tongues in the middle of a repentant congregation of accusative, puritanical, fanatically deluded Christians! My favorite kind! =D=D

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

You're right. We may only get to experience the glory of cheese for an instant, but it's all the time we got so we have to enjoy it.

I'm on a diet right now, it's going pretty well, I've lost nearly 5kg. All I did was stop eating all that cheese I was eating.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Sandwiches wrote:I'm on a diet right now, it's going pretty well, I've lost nearly 5kg. All I did was stop eating all that cheese I was eating.
Can you really say it was worth it?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

BaneofthePhalanx

Post by BaneofthePhalanx »

To cease to eat cheese is a catastrocheese. Do you feel the shame trikling down your back like the sweat from tortured slave labor? Cheese is ubiquitous in our food, therefore cheese is god. You would deny the right of god to be eaten?
Shama Shama Llama Ding Dong! Even the things that I say which make sense are nonsense, so let's be creative and speak in tongues in the middle of a repentant congregation of accusative, puritanical, fanatically deluded Christians! My favorite kind! =D=D

Yoo-jin

Post by Yoo-jin »

BaneofthePhalanx wrote:To cease to eat cheese is a catastrocheese. Do you feel the shame trikling down your back like the sweat from tortured slave labor? Cheese is ubiquitous in our food, therefore cheese is god. You would deny the right of god to be eaten?
Sounds like transubstantiation with cheese instead of bread and wine.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

Edminster wrote:
Sandwiches wrote:I'm on a diet right now, it's going pretty well, I've lost nearly 5kg. All I did was stop eating all that cheese I was eating.
Can you really say it was worth it?
Only doing it to make room for the cheese. Gonna have a cheese year.

Jiro
Carbon copy

Post by Jiro »

Sandwiches without cheese would be wrong