[2012-May-01] MagnaTablet

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Spaceguy5

[2012-May-01] MagnaTablet

Post by Spaceguy5 »

As an engineer(ing student </3), I object to the name MagnaTablet!... If an engineer was marketing something by themself, it would have a name more like: HCD4026 (Handheld Computing Device)

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Re: [2012-April-21] MagnaTablet

Post by Sandwiches »

IT AIN'T EVEN APRIL YA DUMB SHIIIIIIIIIT

thejakeman

Post by thejakeman »

I love this forum 150% as much as I love the comic.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

He just said he hates us half again as much as he hates the comic!

Anon21

Post by Anon21 »

Spaceguy5 wrote:As an engineer(ing student </3), I object to the name MagnaTablet!... If an engineer was marketing something by themself, it would have a name more like: HCD4026 (Handheld Computing Device)
I think this just highlights that the setup (panel 1) had a fair amount of humor potential, which the second panel wasted on a not-joke.

Spaceguy5

Post by Spaceguy5 »

Anon21 wrote:
Spaceguy5 wrote:As an engineer(ing student </3), I object to the name MagnaTablet!... If an engineer was marketing something by themself, it would have a name more like: HCD4026 (Handheld Computing Device)
I think this just highlights that the setup (panel 1) had a fair amount of humor potential, which the second panel wasted on a not-joke.
Seriously, he didn't make the product fail at marketing nearly as much as it would have if an engineer did it D'= (An engineer would probably package it in a brown cardboard box too <_<)

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

No shit it's a fucking comic
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: [2012-May-01] MagnaTablet

Post by Kimra »

LEARN TO LABLE YOUR SUBJECTS BETTER!
King Prawn

Post by Guest »

Anon21 wrote:
How? The product name wasn't really the joke.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Anon21 wrote:I think this just highlights that the setup (panel 1) had a fair amount of humor potential, which the second panel wasted on a not-joke.
Engineer jokes aren't meant to be funny.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Anon21

Post by Anon21 »

Guest wrote:
Anon21 wrote:
How? The product name wasn't really the joke.
Yeah, but the product name could have been a joke, and the ad could have featured a bunch of extremely technical specifications that no one would understand, maybe it could have had a space for the megapixels on the product's camera and then refused to give them, because megapixels don't actually determine the camera's quality, etc. I dunno, I'm not a comic writer. I just feel like Zach could have done much more with the premise.

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Marketing is really now quite an important thing without which you can not really sell anything. I am sure that using only the most modern methods of promotion, you can really achieve something.

DeanLe

Post by DeanLe »

I think many who have ever tried to sell any goods or services are well aware that without promotion on the Internet can not do. Now there are a number of marketing strategies and services that allow you to sell products using external linking. This really works perfectly and many were able to see this for themselves. This is really a great opportunity to expand your business and increase its efficiency, so go for it.