[2013-Jun-03] Grainy Cartoons

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Spaceguy5

[2013-Jun-03] Grainy Cartoons

Post by Spaceguy5 »

Seriously gaiz, I've never seen any colored cartoons that grainy. What were you thinking, Zach?! I don't want you to have my babies anymore D'=....

seller_of_worlds

Re: [2013-June-03] Grainy Cartoons

Post by seller_of_worlds »

I hope he's naked in that last panel.

Sgore

Post by Sgore »

Spaceguy5 wrote:Seriously gaiz, I've never seen any colored cartoons that grainy.
Clearly you never tried to watch Disney without a subscription back during its premium cable channel days. Oh, don't get me wrong, you didn't have to steal anything. Even without a subscription, the channel was there if you flipped to where it was supposed to be. It was covered in so much greenish interference and snow that the programs were impossible to watch, but it was there. Enticing you. Taunting you. Asking you why your parents wouldn't shell out the few extra bucks to unscramble it so you could find out what that rerun of Gargoyles was actually supposed to be about.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

Seriously though, cartoons can't still be this grainy in the year 2013.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

So, most of them didn't really put up a choice, though, did they.

Gila Monster

Post by Gila Monster »

Maybe he's watching recordings of cartoons he used to watch as a kid? Thus explaining the grainy-ness?

Spaceguy5

Post by Spaceguy5 »

Gila Monster wrote:Maybe he's watching recordings of cartoons he used to watch as a kid? Thus explaining the grainy-ness?
Oh, I forgot... Everything 30 years ago was grainy. I heard from my great grandmother that in the 40s, the world used to be totally in black and white. It must have been intense.

Post by Guest »

Exactly.

(Now let's see if this actually posts, being by a guest and consisting almost entirely of a URL.)

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Has anyone noticed that SMBC is a lot like Calvin and Hobbes?? They're both multi-panel philosophy comics!
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

Calvin and Hobbes was funny you IDIOT! I can't believe you would suggest such a thing! Calvin and Hobbes and SMBC are two entirel different comics you fuckwit. There are myriad reasons you are fuckwit

1. It is insulting to Zack to say that he is just copying Calbin and Honbes it is insulting to gary larson or rather you areputting gary larson on too high a pedastal when you say calvsasasidn ansd bhobbbes are like SMBC

THIRDYL FUCK YOU BUDDY
signed Sherrif Danii

vhsaddict

Post by vhsaddict »

Holy shit I can't believe how many posts here are dedicated to how grainy the cartoons are. I dunno, maybe his tv doesn't work, maybe the comics set in the past, maybe it's an old tape, maybdevkjsdvsdvnb

WHO CARES

Comic's pretty good though.

Willa

Post by Willa »

Hey, the dude lives in a universe where every object is a large swath of a single non-gradiated color. What does he need hi-def for?
"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life." - Bill Watterson

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

Post by Salacious Schoolmate »

I hope everyone sees my hilarious parody of that sherrif danni post.

I hope you all enjoy it.