[2012-Jun-09] The Church Hates Sex

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

Re: [2012-June-09] The Church Hates Sex

Post by Salacious Schoolmate »

Someone1435687 wrote:Actually, there have been cases of people murdering other people following the rules of a RPG. The difference is that the RPG wasn't D&D, but a self-made one. So, there's a nonzero chance that a mental moron will kill someone after having played too much RPGs, though that chance is lower than, say, people killing each other over a game, videogame, or the TV controller.
This was the plot of Luther, a fictional television program. Must try harder to differentiate between fiction and reality.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Salacious Schoolmate wrote:This was the plot of Luther, a fictional television program. Must try harder to differentiate between fiction and reality.
But Mazes and Monsters was based on a true story, right?*

*or at least some really poorly researched and erroneous newspaper articles based on a wacky hypothesis concocted by a private investigator.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

Ooopsy wrote:Zach, I wish you would stop rehashing your good old jokes as lame 5,000 panel jokes.
What are you talking about? This joke never gets old.
TITLE wrote:The Church Hates Sex
NO! The church loves sex.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

With choir boys.
King Prawn