[2012-Jun-30] Senior Prom

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

Re: [2012 June 30] Senior Prom

Post by Salacious Schoolmate »

Zach's off with his reddit pals who may buy t-shirts and prints and books, but do they appreciate the comedy in the way that we do? No, no they do not. You can't put a price on our love.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

It's funny when you get a swan song post from a guest. I mean, you haven't even taken the time to register and you expect us to care that we aren't living up to your standards?

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:It's funny when you get a swan song post from a guest. I mean, you haven't even taken the time to register and you expect us to care that we aren't living up to your standards?
I FEEL AN UNNATURAL COMPULSION TO LIVE UP TO THE STANDARDS OF EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET!!! GUEST1'S DEPARTURE AND CRITICISM WOUND ME DEEPLY. IT IS WHY I CUT MYSELF,
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

What really confuses is me is that no one was really criticizing the comic. Just making jokes about what kind of tablet the dad might have had.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Guest123

Post by Guest123 »

DonRetrasado wrote:ps. zach is a fulltime cartoonist
Really? That's amazing, given the quality of work he puts out.

vroman

Post by vroman »

That is the most poorly rendered shotgun I've seen in online comic history. Allow me to assist.