[2012-Aug-19] Zach ALSO hates you fucking people

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Woorf

Re: [2012-August-19] Zach ALSO hates you fucking people

Post by Woorf »

gemeric wrote:
James Franklin wrote:What is a sound? Is it the mechanical wave or the way we perceive the mechanical wave?
I say it's the mechanical wave. Otherwise you'd be able to create sound by manipulating brain cells that deal with hearing.
So when you hear music in your head, you're not hearing sounds?

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

I think this thread is going to turn out to be Ed's favourite birthday present.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

We can still salvage this! Kimra, quickly change everyone's posts so they read as heartfelt belated birthday wishes for Ed!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

skippy roo

Post by skippy roo »

Otherwise you'd be able to create sound by manipulating brain cells that deal with hearing.
...erm, brain cell do get all that sound information through electrical signals translated from vibrations the ear picks up - so it isn't implausible that with a little zap to the right brain cells you'd get sound. Heck, there is a very precise brain 'map' for the parts of your body and direction of movement... *dun dun dun*

s'pose

Post by s'pose »

I think I have a moderate proposal to resolve this issue. It might not be evident at first sight, but please bear with me for the time being, if it's not to much. Basically I see one little thing you could do, i.e. open the discussion on http://www.smbc-comics.com/smbcforum/vi ... =40&t=3846 you goddamn fascists.
Thank you for your time considering this.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

s'pose wrote:I think I have a moderate proposal to resolve this issue. It might not be evident at first sight, but please bear with me for the time being, if it's not to much. Basically I see one little thing you could do, i.e. open the discussion on http://www.smbc-comics.com/smbcforum/vi ... =40&t=3846 you goddamn fascists.
Thank you for your time considering this.
Done.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud