Forum Design

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Forum Design

Post by ZachWeiner »

Hey guys, I'm considering redesigning the forum a bit, since it looks like things are getting a bit muddled.

I'm definitely thinking of having a specific forum for TF and video game stuff in general.

I'm considering having other forums for movies, debates, etc., but that might be overkill.

Thoughts?

RaxoZellet

Post by RaxoZellet »

A separate section for Tv, videogames, and movies just get some more organization.
Rated G

bri!

Post by bri! »

-Is an avid writer-
Maybe a writing forum..or something?
I don't know if there are any other writer's on here, I mean, I just joined, but...
Yeah.
It might just be me talking, but it seems like something to do. Post stories. Read stories. Discuss stories. -Shrugs-

Kingreaper

Post by Kingreaper »

bri! wrote:-Is an avid writer-
I don't know if there are any other writer's on here, I mean, I just joined, but...
Yeah.
It might just be me talking, but it seems like something to do. Post stories. Read stories. Discuss stories. -Shrugs-
Yeah, I'd be up for that, although I rarely seem to use the creative writing sections due to being too busy to write much, I always love writing and creativity.

eastpole

Post by eastpole »

Don't go overboard with it though, it's better to have one forum that includes a lot of stuff, than a bunch of singular ones. That being said, a video game forum would be nice.

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Due to the fact there are only two categories, things are bound to get a bit jumbled, especially when new activity brought on by the front page (coughmyselfcough) is taken into consideration. Of course, as was suggested, new forums would help in the sense there would be several, more specific places as opposed to two rather broadly-defined ones. So long as there isn't one for every bloody subject imaginable, making the forums look that much more barren due to the lack of posts in each, I can't see a downside.

Also;
Kingreaper wrote:-Is an avid writer-
Yeah.

I myself am an author, poet, and roleplayer, so I'd support it.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

A video games/Tv/movies section would be good and useful, but I'm not sure about the writing one. I have a feeling it will be left dead rather quickly. How long will the new guys last before they realise just how much they hate us, and inevitably just ebb away like all the others?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Brother Dysk

Post by Brother Dysk »

I thought all forums were for writing in...
Fuck 'em.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

I see that writing and movies/tv/games have been already added.
I don't ever click on the tf links in the smbc line thing.. so i'm glad you guys have somewhere to go and talk about it now. The writing area... I have a feeling [along with good old Simon.] that it will just die. Probably because the whole time I've been here, there hasn't been any topics based on writing.

Except for that one time, that guy that I hate*, posted a story and we all said there was to much swearing, but it was entertaining to read.
What do I know?

*you know? that guy? pretty sure we battled because of the underlying tones of rage we had against each other...
BTY. [Better than you]