HTML Help Files

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

ruotwocone wrote:
HARDKORE wrote:Your right. My school system never had anything like that. I got that from wikipedia. I would say that my high school education would probably be like an 8th grade education to some of you all from a big city. I guess Simon if you dont like it then you can take your red spectrum and cram it. If you dont like the way I post then tell your admin to get rid of me. Until then, deal with it. You dont have to read my post.
hmmm... you're new, so you probably just don't know, but the html vs. xhtml farce of a conversation has been going on for a long time here. Simon. was just making a joke. An appropriate response would be to make light of Tucker's mother's girth or to make some kind of self-depreciating wisecrack, whichever you prefer.
Someone is taking life a little too seriously. Take Ruo's advice.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Martbot's resume was the butt of the original joke, my quasars response was actually a line from Red Dwarf, shown here. But thank you for believing in me TwoBuy. Though I know a small amount about quasars, it's only a little bit gleaned from skimming through new scientist magazine. What the hell is a red-shift?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Brother Dysk

Post by Brother Dysk »

Red-shift is essentially the doppler effect applied to light, as the light source moves away from the observer. The fact that the emmitter moves away from the observer has the practical effect of increasing wavelength, thus shifting it toward the red end of the spectrum, ergo "red-shift".
Fuck 'em.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Brother Dysk wrote:Red-shift is essentially the doppler effect applied to light, as the light source moves away from the observer. The fact that the emmitter moves away from the observer has the practical effect of increasing wavelength, thus shifting it toward the red end of the spectrum, ergo "red-shift".
Basically it's how we tell how fast celestial bodies are moving away from us.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Brother Dysk

Post by Brother Dysk »

TwoBuy wrote:Basically it's how we tell how fast celestial bodies are moving away from us.
Well, how fast they were moving away from us when they emitted the light we now see, technically, but yeah.
Fuck 'em.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

So how about those html files. Does anyone need them. I got them all online and ready for use. Give me some time to link to them.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

HARDKORE wrote:So how about those html files. Does anyone need them. I got them all online and ready for use. Give me some time to link to them.
You could always linkthem anyway and then just let us decide whether or not to click the link...
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Thanks, those might come in handy someday.
I didn't really understand what you were on about at first.
If you would've just listed what you had help files for, I would've had a better idea.
But everything is clear now.