[2012-Dec-15] A little boy's imaginary joke

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

[2012-Dec-15] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Lethal Interjection » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 am

Did I miss it?
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Sahan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:24 am

The apatosaurus is clinically depressed. Hilarious!
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4367
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:25 am

Lethal Interjection wrote:Did I miss it?

Why post the same thing 7000 times? All you ever do is call SMBC unfunny; is it really still necessary? The humor is in the juxtaposition. Sorry if you didn't die of laughter, but even an asshat like yourself should be able to figure out the joke.
Guest
 

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 am

Umad?
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby nobody » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:47 am

He mad
User avatar
nobody
[Insert Here]
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Azujax » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Peanut butter is a different flavor, but I quite enjoyed it.
Azujax
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 am

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 pm

GUTCHUCKER wrote:Umad?

nobody wrote:He mad

The height of wit; thanks for the reassurance that I never need to come here again.
Guest
 

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Sahan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:30 pm

It's sad to see you go. It's like we never even got to know you, or have any way at all to distinguish you from any other person on the internet.
Destructicus wrote:Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?
User avatar
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."
 
Posts: 4367
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Peon » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 pm

This was my favorite comic in a while.
Ask the next question.
User avatar
Peon
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby nobody » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
GUTCHUCKER wrote:Umad?

nobody wrote:He mad

The height of wit; thanks for the reassurance that I never need to come here again.


Quoted like that makes it look like me and GUTCHUCKER would make a good vaudeville duo.
User avatar
nobody
[Insert Here]
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby GUTCHUCKER » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 am

Dohohohohoho!
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.
User avatar
GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am
Location: Paradise City?

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby nobody » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 am

I say I say I had to take my wife to the hostpital!
User avatar
nobody
[Insert Here]
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby triplesec » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:37 pm

This cartoon is a blatant plagiarism of All My Friends Are Dead, and related tropes, which have been out there for a while. And it spells out the issue far too clunkily. Very disappointed, Zach Wiener, because you normally do much better.
http://www.nomorefriends.net/
triplesec
 

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:20 am

triplesec wrote:This cartoon is a blatant plagiarism of All My Friends Are Dead, and related tropes, which have been out there for a while. And it spells out the issue far too clunkily. Very disappointed, Zach Wiener, because you normally do much better.
http://www.nomorefriends.net/


Zach has had many comics that have closely paralleled other comics.*
This doesn't make it plagiarism. Because believe it or not people can come up with the same idea independently.
For example, all of the people who read your post and shook their head and thought it was stupid.

*Or his own!
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: [15-Dec-12] A little boy's imaginary joke

Postby Kaharz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:14 pm

And people can pay tribute to other creative works or parody them. Or do both at the same time! Shocking, I know.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.
User avatar
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Next

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests