World of Warcraft

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

You can't say something is crap until you've experienced it. I played WoW for two or so weeks before dismissing it as a miserable pile of rip-offs from previous online games, ban puns, and poor writing. Also grinding.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Oh I've played it a while back. And still do. not willingly, but I play for my friends if they need me too. I pop over and play it on their computer if they need to do something in game and can't play.

Still think it's a crappy game.

Seriously.

If you want to play a better WoW. Go to the bookstore/comic book shop and pick out the DM's Guide.

You might have to make friends and look around for someone to play with but... yeah... I'm bored now. *wonders off*
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

Lottel wrote: If you want to play a better WoW. Go to the bookstore/comic book shop and pick out the DM's Guide.

You might have to make friends and look around for someone to play with but... yeah... I'm bored now. *wonders off*
Alternativly, if you want to play a game that doesn't require 50,000 different kinds of dice and has an awesome backstory, go to your local bookstore/comic shop and pick up a Shadowrun 4th Core Rulebook.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

I was really thinking of any tabletop but the D&D game is known universally and is easier to find fellow players. Several of the other games I wish to play are a little harder to find and fellow players rarer still.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

WoW is a terrible game, that's why I play it.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

alright, i've let it sit for a while and i still think your sig is too brightly colored and/or too large raptor jesus. i think it would still look pretty sweet maybe half sized and then cropped down to 32 pixels but that's just me. In fact, here.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

ruotwocone wrote:alright, i've let it sit for a while and i still think your sig is too brightly colored and/or too large raptor jesus. i think it would still look pretty sweet maybe half sized and then cropped down to 32 pixels but that's just me. In fact, here.
Him and Hardkore's make my eyes bleed.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Limon

Post by Limon »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Limon wrote:good because i'm not planning on talking about it anyways, well who plays any MMO's and which ones, suggest one for me lotell
If I am really bored (REALLY) I'll go to play a little Runescape. Poor graphics, and not great gameplay (unless you pay for it, which I am unwilling to do). I started an account there years and years ago (say 5 or more), and I occasionally go back and pick it up. My guy is quite leveled up, but I play very seldom.
At most, I'll pick it up, play a few hours a week, for about a month, then drop it again and not play for another 3-4 months.
I played it more often when I first started, but that was mostly between semesters at school, when everyone is home and hours away, and I was working and doing little else.
Ya, I played runescape once for like, 2 hours, it just didnt do it for me, and about the way you played runescape that ws basically the way i played final fantasy xi, play for a month, quit for a few months and so on, and well with wow, (which i actually hated all the time i played ffxi) a friend finally convinved me to play it, and its easier to be more active, cuz atleast i pay with prepaid cards, so i try to play for those 2 months, then wait for a bit and put another prepaid and like that.. ive only played for 4 months so... i bet in a bit ill stop playing that aswell

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'd probably play WoW if it weren't for the fact that I probably couldn't afford to play it regularly enough to be enjoyable. Judging by the reviews you guys have given here, however, I'm having second thoughts about getting that job.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I took my signature off already.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

HARDKORE wrote:I took my signature off already.
Like they say, If you can't beat 'em, BROWBEAT 'em!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:
HARDKORE wrote:I took my signature off already.
Like they say, If you can't beat 'em, BROWBEAT 'em!
And if they still remain obstinate, beat them with a dead horse.

I think that's how it goes, anyways.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

There is you a new gif for you to look at

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

HARDKORE wrote:Image

There is you a new gif for you to look at
this is by far the best thing hardkore has ever posted.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I do play Guild Wars.