aaa

Re: [2012-Sep-09] Is college worth it?

Post by aaa »

Well a Math PhD gets you any job 300k starting

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Really interesting article - I haven't finished reading it, but so far it looks worth sharing.

http://www9.georgetown.edu/grad/gppi/hp ... mplete.pdf
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

happy birthday, thread
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Can we murder it now?
Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:Really interesting article - I haven't finished reading it, but so far it looks worth sharing.

http://www9.georgetown.edu/grad/gppi/hp ... mplete.pdf
I just skimmed some of the tables of statistics. It made me feel a good bit better about my slow, painful slog through my second degree in civil engineering. Especially since I'm focusing on geotechnical so I can cross over into mining and petroleum exploration if I ever wanted to, which so far I don't.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

lumusislight

Post by lumusislight »

One of the main reasons for going to college is a lot of people with similar interests, respectively, among these people you will find your friends who stay for a long time and there is something to remember. That is not school, in college you are free not to do all homework yourself, you can get it done by any writemyessaysonline.

nickofernandes

Post by nickofernandes »

Everything depends on you, for example, I do not regret that I graduated from college, and now I have a good specialty. The only thing that was difficult for me in college was written work. But I found assignment writing service uk where I could order a quality essay or dissertation, it saved my energy and time

Verolla

Post by Verolla »

Of course everyone needs a good education. But I think it's better to graduate from university than college.

Heridan

Post by Heridan »

I agree with the previous commentary. But it is important to consider your mental abilities and knowledge when entering a college or university. Personally, I'm in college and I love it, but I have problems writing essays. I found a simple and convenient solution and use the services of writers to write my paper for me https://domypapers.com/ . This seems like a good decision to me, because I dedicate all the time to preparing for exams and tests and I think that I will have a lot of knowledge after graduating from college.

aDA

Post by aDA »

Howdy! With a wide range of programs, flexible class schedules, and affordable tuition, Broward College is proving to be a valuable resource for people looking to improve their career prospects or begin a new academic path. Whether you need admissions assistance, financial assistance, or academic advising, you can count on broward college customer service team to guide you through the process with patience and professionalism so that you may become their student.