Superbowl

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Superbowl

Post by Lethal Interjection »

What an upset. Or as my TV said "Massive Update!" Which tells me that they probably have one of thos wordfinders and update was the first thing that showed with the letters "up". They did fix it, but humourous nonetheless.
A pretty good game. The first half wasn't great, but the second was edge of the seat nonsense.
Eli Manning looked good, though he seemed a little more shaky than the last few games. But not shaky enough, obviously. And he slipped 2 tackles, one which he threw off and the receiver (name escapes me) caught it with his head.
Called the touchdown, too. I was looking at how much Burress did all game and said "I bet you he gets the touchdown".
Wes Welker was annoying. How many times can you run up the middle and get yardage? Well, apparently every damned time.
The real MVPs (not Manning) was the D-Line for the Giants. I don't know if the leg actually plagued Brady, but he was getting beat up and pressured all night. Exactly the way you need to play against him.
Anyways, thems my thoughts.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Giants!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

I found it quite boring. Even the commercials sucked this year, which was extremely disappointing because I lost a bet. Damn you PEPSI!

Sigh.... At least we had all that snack food.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lottel wrote:I found it quite boring. Even the commercials sucked this year, which was extremely disappointing because I lost a bet. Damn you PEPSI!

Sigh.... At least we had all that snack food.
i found nearly the exact opposite. I thought the game was incredibly interesting. a defensive showdown at its finest. And as far as commercials go... i must have laughed out loud at least 3 times. Which is much higher than my typical annual 0 times. I thought that this was an instant classic.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:i found nearly the exact opposite. I thought the game was incredibly interesting. a defensive showdown at its finest. And as far as commercials go... i must have laughed out loud at least 3 times. Which is much higher than my typical annual 0 times. I thought that this was an instant classic.

Seconded! Also Stephen Neal should have won the MVP for that superbowl. How ridiculously porous was that offensive line after he went out. Once again proving that Tom Brady is just an average quarterback without that god-send of an offensive line.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Did anyone see this guy during the Superbowl ads?
Apparently the Eels were supposed to have purchased 1 second of air time where E (from the pic) was supposed to begin saying the title of their new compilation disc "Useless Trinkets". It was going to be him just saying "U..." and that's it.

Edit: Pardon me, they have the story on their webpage. Apparently they tried, but the people airing weren't sure how they were going to fill the other 29seconds. Didn't feel it was plausible to sell only 1 sec spots. Would've been awesome, though.

zowned

Post by zowned »

Gooooooooooooooooooo team!