Some comment on the Revenge of the Son

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

miq

Some comment on the Revenge of the Son

Post by miq »

I've been there. I thought that. Hell, I even used this on girls to my advantage.
Some 10 years later I am beginning to figure out it's not all about maximizing utility, it's about what kind of a person you are in life.
Yes, you can have 1000 faces. But it matters how you use them and, essentially, what kind of person you are is defined by this.
Especially how you use them to ones you care for.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Re: Some comment on the Revenge of the Son

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

I'm going to play Kimra and ask if you have any idea how the forum works.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:I'm going to play Kimra and ask if you have any idea how the forum works.
You're not playing me very well. When I ask that I usually go and correct the title and try and find the original comic. Which is why it takes me so long to bemoan my lot in life with random posters.
King Prawn

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

I don't have your mystical mod powers! And lazy.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I'm not even a real mod. I'm like a sub par mod. One day Ed will realise his mistake and revoke all privileges.
King Prawn

IzaiahNolan

Post by IzaiahNolan »

Not really a true mod, I guess. I'm like a poor moderator. Ed will one day realize his error and take away all privileges. basketball stars

victorpatrick1

Post by victorpatrick1 »

In reality, I'm not even a mod. I'm not even close to a Retro Bowl College mod. Ed will eventually admit his error and take away all rights.

Watson

Post by Watson »

Compete the great get the job done, As i browse small amount of content articles in this particular websites and even It looks like that your choice of word wide web web log is without a doubt realistic important and allows gotten forums in fabulous tips. children's book writer for hire

Zuthele

Post by Zuthele »

A conclusion has been reached with this volume. It has been thoroughly reread snake io, and the narrative has been skillfully maintained. Further contemplation of your body of work is anticipated. Exceptional work! As for the forthcoming developments, I eagerly anticipate them.

dirahot46935

Post by dirahot46935 »

Excellent publish, Thanks with regard to discussing This particular understanding. Wonderfully created post, if perhaps just about all writers provided exactly the same degree of content material while you, the web will be a far better location. Make sure you continue the good work! Best Cafe Seminyak

jeffreestar

Post by jeffreestar »

It's a positive step to recognize these aspects and make adjustments accordingly. Personal growth is an ongoing process, and understanding the importance of the quality of your interactions can lead to more Spend Elon Musk Money meaningful and satisfying relationships in the long run.

Gold99

Post by Gold99 »

Unlock a staggering 10,000php windfall within a mere 5 minutes through Gold99's lightning-fast payout functionality! Delve into the digital gaming domain, offering not only colossal jackpots but also a rock-solid and trustworthy gaming adventure.

PGasia