Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

And swear vengeance.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Lottel wrote:Is it a female? Name it a random girl name and say is was the name of a chick who gave you crabs.

Is it a guy? Name it a random guy name and say is was the name of a guy who gave you crabs.
I wish I could tell, unfortunately it's either impossible or really freaking hard to tell the gender. I think you need them out of the shell or something. They don't breed in captivity either, so I couldn't tell that way. My kingdom for a Hermit crab sexer!
Not a big fan of signatures.

Husper

Post by Husper »

Krull the warrior king

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Do you already have a name?

How about SUPER SKRULL?

I can see it now:

I see you have two hermit crabs! What are there names?

Why, my good sir, their names are Mike (points to one) and (points to the other) SUPER SKRULL! (As this is said flames shoot into the air and guitars wail)
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

One should be named Captain Lumberjack. You have to paint him plaid though.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

and it can be a Super Skrull in disguise!
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

So, assuming the crabs look similar, if you have one who's a bad-ass and one who's... well, not, you could call one Bonand the other Steve. That way the cool crab gets reminded every day how lame he looks.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

And the tough one's A SUPER FUCKING SKRULL! :evil:

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

twobuy wrote:So, assuming the crabs look similar, if you have one who's a bad-ass and one who's... well, not, you could call one Bon and the other Steve. That way the cool crab gets reminded every day how lame he looks.
I have 5 crabs in total, there's Gonzor who is a massive bastard with a tiny tiny shell, who just will not move into the other larger shells available. There's also Crypsis, Tenzing, and Fungus. Fungus being the tiny tiny crab who refuses to look at things because he's too goddamn scared of everything. Just needing one name for the last one. Some good suggestions though, and they were considered, but I haven't seen one I really went for yet. Since crab names are just so important and all.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

Jackoffasaur the crab.

Herman?

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

name one: lunch?
name two: tumor.

Whenever you are talking about lunch, you have to have an inflection as you say his or her's name.
Tumor is just funny.
BTY. [Better than you]